View all photos
- About The Experience
This lovely villa in Southern Tuscany has room for up to 19 guests, and a large pool, spacious grounds, and multiple living rooms and kitchens to accommodate everyone in comfort and style. It’s ideal for a large group or multiple families who want to experience rural Southern Tuscany.
- Location Description
This villa is in the Orcia Valley, a region in the south of Siena that is full of charming villages and hamlets. The village of Gallina, 3 kilometers away, has a bar, shops, and restaurants. Nearby, San Filippo and Bagno Vignoni are two of the most scenic spas in Tuscany, and offer naturally heated waters, massages, and mineral rich muds. The renaissance town of Pienza makes a lovely excursion, as does Siena.
Perugia: 90 km/56 mi
Siena: 60 km/37 mi
Pienza: 13 km/8 mi
Bagno Vignoni Spas: 9 km/5.5 mi
San Filippo Spas: 7 km/4 mi
Campiglia: 6 km/4 mi
Gallina: 3 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
(6500 m2/69,965 ft2)
This villa has large furnished outdoor areas that are landscaped with trees, vines, flowers, bushes, grassy areas, and stone walkways. There is a private pool (15 x 7 m, open May through September) with nearby umbrellas and chairs. There a solarium area, a gazebo, a barbeque, and a covered furnished portico with a bread oven, Foosball, and table tennis. There’s also a playground for children that has a swing and a slide.
- Interior Description
(400 m2/4,305 ft2)
Ground Floor: This floor has a living room with a fireplace, as well as a dining area and a kitchen corner with a freezer and microwave. There are four bedrooms. The first three have queen-size beds (150-170 cm), access to outside, and en suite bathrooms with a shower, sink, and toilet. The fourth has a queen-size bed (150-170 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet (all of which is accessible for a disabled person), and an alcove with a narrow single bed (85-90 cm). There is a nearby living room with a fireplace and a kitchen corner with a microwave. There’s also a living area with sofas, tables, a fireplace, and access to the kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave, oven, dishwasher, toaster, juice squeezer, and coffee machine. There’s also a guest bathroom.
First Floor: This floor has a living room with a wood burning stove (wood is available free of charge). There’s a dining area, and a kitchen corner with an oven. There is a bedroom with a queen-size bed (150-170 cm) and an additional single bed (85-90 cm), and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There are two bedrooms with queen-size beds (150-170 cm), and another bedroom with a queen-size bed (150-170 cm), an extra single bed (85-90 cm), and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There is a dining room with a fireplace, and a kitchen corner with an oven. There’s also a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: 12 Euros per hour
- Extra Bed: 20 Euros per bed, per week
- Portable Baby Crib: 10 Euros per crib, per week
- WiFi Connection: 30 Euros per week
- The Extra Beds are suitable for children up to 16 years of age.
- Pets are welcome at an additional cost of 25 Euros per week.
- The pool is open from the beginning of May until the end of September.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Tennis Court - Private
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Included
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory -To be paid upon arrival): 300 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 25 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time