Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Surrounded by lush trees and the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside, this farmhouse offers a taste of rural Tuscan life without sacrificing proximity to the region’s charming towns and cities. Explore nearby Arezzo, take a daytrip to gorgeous Cortona, or simply enjoy a day beside the private pool.
- Location Description
This farmhouse is located in Tuscany, in the province of Arezzo. Subbiano, five kilometers away, has food shops, restaurants, and cafes. A short drive away, Arezzo is a short drive away and was the setting for Roberto Benigni's Life is Beautiful. It is a city characterized by an array of architectural styles, from Etruscan ruins to the Roman amphitheater and the Medici Fortress. The first weekend of each month features a popular antique fair, and the town also hosts an annual festival called Joust of the Saracens, in which all of the citizens dress in medieval attire to watch knights charge at a target. Arezzo also has a train station, convenient for accessing other cities in Tuscany. Further than Arezzo but still close by, you can visit a convent in La Verna and a monastery in Camaldoli. Possible day trips include the hillside village of Poppi, Cortona, and Florence.
Siena: 100 km/62 mi
Florence: 65 km/40 mi
Cortona: 50 km/31 mi
Anghiari: 30 km/19 mi
Poppi: 23 km/14 mi
Arezzo: 17 km/10.5 mi
Subbiano: 5 km/3 mi
- Exterior Description
This independent, semidetached unit is part of a typical stone Tuscan farmhouse. The other side of the farmhouse is occupied by the owner’s relatives during the weekends, and there’s another house on the property belonging to American friends of the owner. The villa has a private pool (12 x 6 m, open May to October) and its own private garden area with a barbeque and table and chairs for al fresco dining. There’s also outdoor private parking.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This floor has a large eat-in kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and a fireplace. There is a dining room with table and chairs, and a sitting room with couches, chairs, and a fireplace. There’s a small laundry room with a washing machine and an ironing board and iron. There is one bedroom on this floor, with a queen-size bed (160 cm). There’s also a bathroom with a bathtub, sink, and toilet.
First Floor: Up a flight of stairs, this floor has 2 bedrooms. The first has a queen-size bed (160 cm) as well as a single bed (100 cm). The second has twin-beds (100 cm). The two rooms share a bathroom what has a shower, two sinks, and a toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: 17 Euro per hour
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Firewood: 50 Euro per week
- Relatives of the owners occupy another unit in the same building on the weekends.
- There is another house on the property.
Features and Amenities
- Detached House
- Free Parking on Premises
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service - Not Available
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 70 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time