Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This recently renovated farmhouse is ideal for a large family or group of friends. Recently renovated with modern flourishes such as a very well equipped kitchen and a dramatically-situated private pool, the building still maintains its traditional Tuscan character, with rough stone walls and walkways and exposed wooden ceiling beams throughout. Nestled in the hills with views of the Tuscan countryside, this property is an ideal base for exploring the surrounding area, including the village of Vorno, whose beautiful 17th century villas served as summer vacation homes for the wealthiest families of the neighboring walled city of Lucca, whose numerous sights and restaurants are only a short drive away.
- Location Description
This farmhouse is located in Tuscany in the hills south of Lucca. It is a few minutes’ drive from the small town of Vorno, which has shops, a post office, restaurants, and attractive 17th century villas. Just a few kilometers away, the Renaissance-era stone walls of the picturesque city of Lucca is home to the 14th century Duomo di San Martino, a Roman amphitheater, and a wealth of late gothic architecture. Pisa, the coast, and Florence are convenient day trips.
Nearby Attractions: Vorno (Shops, Post Office), tennis courts, Lucca, Pisa (Airport), Florence
Florence 74 km/46 mi
Pisa (Airport) 25 km/15.5 mi
Lucca 9 km/5.5 mi
Tennis Courts 4 km/2 mi
Vorno (Shops, Post Office) 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
This farmhouse is high on a hillside just below a grove of trees, with a sloping, grassy yard. The private pool (14 x 4.5 m) has panoramic views of the countryside and is sheltered on one side by a stone wall. There are poolside chairs for lounging and a stone patio with a table and chairs for al fresco dining.
- Interior Description
Lower Floor: This floor has a large, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher that opens onto a courtyard with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Ground Floor: This floor has the farmhouse’s main entrance. The living room has couches, a coffee table, and TV. There is a dining room with a large table and chairs. There is a guest bathroom with a toilet and sink. This floor also has a washing machine. A few steps up, there is a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm), a walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
First Floor: This floor has a sitting room and two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) with an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The second is a master bedroom with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, bathtub, sink, and toilet.
Second Floor: This floor has a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and an ensuite bathroom. There’s also a bedroom with large twin-beds (90-100 cm) and an ensuite bathroom. Two extra beds are available in the sitting room.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping is provided for 15 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: