View all photos
- About The Experience
If you’re a connoisseur of sunsets, this villa on the island of Santorini is for you. The villa is located in the island’s most scenic town, Oia, which many people say has the world’s most spectacular sunsets. As each day ends, you’ll be able to join other onlookers in town to watch multicolored light dance across the Mediterranean. Or, you can watch from your own courtyard, or even the Jacuzzi, while enjoying a glass of locally-produced wine. With multiple, semi-independent levels, this villa is great for three couples wanting privacy and a memorable Greek island experience.
- Location Description
This villa is located on the northern tip of the island of Santorini, 500 meters from the center of the island’s most scenic village, Oia, which is deservedly famous for its incredible sunsets. There are shops, restaurants, a bus stop, and parking just outside the villa, and from Oia, you can descend down a path of 250 stairs to arrive at Armenaki beach, which has great swimming. One of Greece's most popular islands, Santorini has a fascinating geological history. The island forms a crescent around the Caldera, or cauldron – the collapsed center of the volcano. Your choices for activities on the island are almost endless... you can relax on red and black sand beaches, take a boat around the islands, hike around the cliffs, go shopping, sample locally-grown wine (some of which is made with sap from pine trees!) or take a ferry to other islands in the area. The capital town of Fira is home to the Archaeological Museum, and its streets are filled with shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, and Santorini’s famous nightclubs. Be sure to take a boat tour of the volcanic Caldera, and make a stop at the small island of Therasia across the bay to eat at one of the small, seaside tavernas serving fresh local fish.
Thira: 10 km/6 mi
Armenaki Beach: 1 km/0.62 mi
Therasia: (By boat) 1 km/0.62 mi
Oia Center: 500 m/1640 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa is a built in the traditional island style, with curving whitewashed walls that have been carved out of the stone of the sheer cliff high above the sea. There are views of the sea, the town, and the volcano throughout, and there’s a shaded Jacuzzi/plunge pool for 6 people in the main courtyard of the villa.
- Interior Description
Upper Level: This level has a living room with sofas and a coffee table, and a dining area with a large wooden table and chairs. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave oven, and coffee maker. A few steps up from the living room, there’s a small sitting area with a sofa bed and a window with sea views. There’s a master bedroom on this level, with a king-size bed (180 cm) and an ensuite marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, a sink, and toilet.
Lower Level: This level is accessible both externally and from an internal staircase, and has a small living area and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and coffee maker. There’s a king-size bed (180 cm) nestled into an alcove that’s been carved out of the rock walls, and a small bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
Upper Level Apartment
This level is an independent apartment atop the main house, and has great views of the island, the sea, and from its skylight window, the stars. It has a living room with couches, and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and coffee maker. There’s a loft with a queen-size bed (160 cm), and a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There’s also a balcony with a table and chairs, with views of the volcano.
- Features Description
- Maid Service is provided daily.
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- DVD player
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash or by credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: