Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Whether you’re walking back from a meal in the nearby town or swooping into the landing pad in a helicopter (helicopter not included!) after flying along the coastline, you’ll be glad to get back to this stylish villa near Sorrento. Enjoy the views from the private pool, or, if that vantage point isn’t high enough, from the rooftop Jacuzzi. Every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, so this villa is great for a large group of friends or even several families.
- Location Description
This villa is located on the outskirts of the village of S’Agata sui due Golfi, in Naples. Within walking distance are several restaurants, shops, a butcher, a café, and bars. A mere 7 kilometers away there’s the must-see seaside town of Sorrento, which is famous for its limoncello (an alcoholic aperitif) and inlaid wood – you can visit one of the workshops still in operation today to see this centuries-old craft in action. Other Sorrento attractions include the 10th century Basilica di San Antonio, which was built to honor the patron saint of navigators and still attracts sailors’ offerings to this day. The 11th century Cathedral houses frescoes and a bell tower with a ceramic clock. The "Sorrento Summer of Music" is also held at the cloisters from July to September, and features international musicians performing alongside of emerging talents. The towns of the Amalfi coast like Positano and the island of Capri make good day trips.
Nearby Attractions: Naples (airport) Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento (limoncello, inlaid wood), S’Agata sui dui Golfi (restaurants, shops, cafes)
Naples Airport: 50 km/31 mi
Amalfi: 35 km/22 mi
Positano: 18 km/11 mi
Sorrento: 7 km/4 mi
S’Agata sui due Golfi: 300 m/984 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa dates back to 1892 and has three stories, including a rooftop terrace with a Jacuzzi. There’s a private pool (12 x 7, open April to November), and a furnished, shaded area under a pagoda for al fresco dining. There’s onsite private parking, and even a helicopter landing pad if you prefer to travel by air (helicopter not included!). The owner lives on the property in a small residence nearby, where the property manager has an office to assist guests.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This floor has a salon, a living room with couches and a coffee table, and a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet. There’s also a kitchen equipped with American and Italian coffee machines, dishwasher, microwave, oven, and toaster.
First Floor: This floor is reached via an elevator and has 7 bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds (180 cm), sofa beds (most comfortable for one), and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower. The other five have queen-size beds (160 cm) and ensuite bathrooms with a sink, shower, and toilet.
Second Floor: This floor is reached via an elevator and has 3 bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have a king-size bed (180 cm), a sofa bed (most comfortable for one), and each an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub. The third has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, bathtub, sink, and toilet.
This floor has a large room (100 square meters) with a family room and a lounge area with a double sofa bed (most comfortable for one). There’s a terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- The washing machine is available for guest’s use from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm; otherwise, it is for the use of the staff.
- Towels are changed once during the week.
- Air conditioning is in all rooms except the kitchen.
- Housekeeping is provided daily from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
Features and Amenities
- Elevator (in Building)
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Tennis Court - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine - Shared
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Included
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Wonderful. It was a magical experience.
The staff was tremendous. The chef and the meals were outstanding.
There are a lot of day trips convenient to this location.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Sant Agata was within walking distance.
Tips or Restaurants:
Il Bucco in Sorrento but the chef at the villa was outstanding.
Very nice. Carmen and Giovanni are great. They were ever ready to help with outings, etc.
Roomy and well-maintained.
The local village is quaint but not much is there.
Nearby Events or Locales:
It's a 15-minute walk downhill to the village, and a 30-minute walk back uphill.
Tips or Restaurants:
Nearby restaurants are the highlight of Villa Agata.
Bernard , July