Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
If you love the beaches as well as charming towns, this Tuscany villa might be for you. The famous beaches of Tuscany are only a few kilometers away, and the charming inland city of Lucca’s pleasant pedestrian streets are also accessible. When you’re not exploring the wonders of Tuscany, you and your guests will enjoy this villa’s private pool, relaxing Jacuzzi, and plentiful outdoor areas.
- Location Description
This farmhouse is located in the scenic hills that divide Lucca from the Versilian coast, and has offers easy access to both as well as great views. Nearby, the small village of San Martino in Freddana offers shops, a post office, a doctor’s office, and dining. A short drive away, the Renaissance-era stone walls of the picturesque city of Lucca is home to the 14th century Duomo di San Martino, a Roman amphitheater, and a wealth of late gothic architecture. The Versilian coast (the “Versilian Riviera”) offer miles of popular sandy beaches and resorts.
Florence: 90 km/56 mi
Pisa (Airport): 45 km/28 mi
Beaches: 28 km/17.5 mi
Lucca: 10 km/6 mi
San Martino in Freddana: 6 km/4 mi
- Exterior Description
Constructed in the early 1900s as a local “bottega” or general store, this property has a unique history that is reflected in its architectural details, such as higher ceilings and larger windows that traditional farmhouses. The grounds are landscaped with vines, trees, flowers, and a grassy area, and a tiled patio sits next to the house, offering opportunities for al fresco dining while enjoying views of the lush yard and the valley below. There is a private pool (12 x 4 m), as well as a barbeque.
- Interior Description
Basement: This level has a Jacuzzi and a sauna (for use at extra cost). There’s also a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
Ground Floor: This floor has a living room with a fireplace and French windows that open onto the covered terrace. There’s a dining room with a table and chairs. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher. There’s one bedroom on this floor, with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet.
First Floor: This floor has three bedrooms. The first has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The second has twin-beds (85-90 cm). The fourth has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm). The third is a master bedroom with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a bath, shower, sink, and toilet. There’s also a cloakroom, and an additional bathroom with a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Sauna and Jacuzzi: Upon request
- Extra Bed: Upon request
- Firewood: Upon request
- Air conditioning is only available in the bedrooms.
- Firewood must be requested in advance.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 5 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Air conditioning - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: