View all photos
- About The Experience
If what you’re looking for in a villa is elegance and comfort, this property in Tuscany is for you. With refined furnishings, a stately tower, a gracefully curving swimming pool, and a manicured garden, this 1900s villa is truly pleasing to the eyes, and also offers access to amenities, relaxing thermal spas, and sightseeing. This villa sleeps up to eleven guests, making it ideal for an extended family or group of friends.
- Location Description
This villa is located on top of a hill in Tuscany, with views of the surrounding countryside. There a restaurant a mere kilometer away, and the nearest village, Crespina, has shops and restaurants. Hop in a car to arrive at Casciana Terme thermal spas, or the town of Pisa, famous for its leaning tower. The beach is a twenty minute drive, and Florence and Lucca make great day trips.
Florence: 75 km/47 mi
Lucca: 64 km/40 mi
Volterra: 48 km/30 mi
Marina di Pisa Beach: 46 km/28.5 mi
Pisa (Airport): 31 km/19 mi
Pisa: 20 km/12 mi
Casciana Terme Thermal Spas: 5 km/3 mi
Crespina: 1.5 km/0.93 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa has a lovely tower and dates back to the 1900s. There is a private, manicured garden and a private swimming pool (60 m2) that is fenced for safety and has a nearby shower, and is surrounded by sun loungers and terracotta pots with flowers. A pathway with stairs leads to the villa’s courtyard, which is furnished with a dining table and chairs for al fresco meals. In addition to the primary villa, there is an annex 120 meters away, which has two other apartments next to it.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This floor has a large entrance hall leading to a living room and dining room with a fireplace. There is also a billiards room and an eat-in kitchen equipped with a microwave, dishwasher, and coffee machine. This floor also has a guest bathroom with a sink and toilet.
First Floor: This floor has a large entrance hall. The first has a queen-size bed (160 cm). The second has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The third and fourth have narrow twin-beds (80-85 cm) best suited for young people. The fifth has a narrow single (80-85 cm) bed best suited for a young person, and a trundle bed best suited for a young person. There’s also a bathroom with a bathtub, sink, and toilet, and a laundry room.
Ground Floor: 120 meters from the villa, this annex has a kitchen, a living room with a fireplace, and a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Please note that the annex is an apartment with two other apartments next to it.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 16 Euros per hour
- Extra Housekeeping: 8 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: 10 Euros per hour
- There is an Annex 120 meters from the Main Villa with two other apartments next to it.
- We have listed the twin and single bed sizes as 80-85 cm. 80-85 cm is considered narrow for one person by US standards.
- Housekeeping is provided. Linens are changed once per week, towels are changed twice per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Fenced
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming Only
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A security deposit authorization form will be emailed to you. You will need to provide credit card info and email the form back to your Travel Advisor at least two weeks prior to your arrival at the property. We will forward this information on to the local agent, who will charge any damage to the property along with other stated expenses incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping (Hourly Charge): 10 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Electricity (Above 330 kw Per Week): According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time