Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Imagine picking fresh herbs and ripe tomatoes still warm from the Tuscan sun for a meal cooked on a wood-burning oven. You and your guests can do just that at this villa in Tuscany, which has a vegetable and herb garden for guests to use in their cooking. Enjoy your harvest al fresco on the stone patio after a dip in the villa’s private pool.
- Location Description
This villa is located in Tuscany in the countryside, about half an hour away from Siena. There’s a restaurant conveniently located 2 km away. Monte San Savino, which has restaurants, shops, supermarkets, cafes and a butcher is 7 kms away. This villa is accessible for day trips to both Arezzo and Siena, two of Tuscany’s most famous towns. Arezzo has an excellent collection of Renaissance art – be sure to view Piero della Francesca’s frescoes in the San Francesco church. Siena is home to numerous Gothic palaces and churches, and impressive museums. If you’re in town in August or July, you can view the city’s spectacular Palio delle Contrade, an annual bareback horse race dating back to 1310, in which the city’s neighborhoods compete against each other.
Florence: 80 km/50 mi
Siena: 37 km/23 mi
Arezzo: 34 km/21 mi
Monte San Savino: 7 km/4 mi
Gargibza Castle: 3 km/2 mi
Restaurant: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
This elegant villa has a private pool (15 x 5 m) and a vegetable and kitchen garden with herbs and produce, which is available for guests to use in their own cooking. There are two patio areas that are furnished for al fresco dining, and a barbeque and wood burning oven for outdoor cooking.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: An entrance hall leads to a large, open plan room with a dining area with table and chairs for ten guests, and two sitting areas with a fireplace, a library, and French windows opening onto the garden. There’s also an additional small living room with a fireplace, TV, and a collection of books. The kitchen has a fireplace and is equipped with a dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine, and microwave, and has access to an outdoor dining area. There’s a storage and laundry room with a washing machine and dryer. There’s a bathroom with a bathtub with handheld shower, sink, and toilet.
Mezzanine Level: This floor can be accessed both internally and externally. There is a sitting room and a library. There’s a bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm), and a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
First Floor: This floor can be accessed both internally and externally and has 3 bedrooms, all with wooden floors.. The first has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub with handheld shower, sink, and toilet. The second has narrow twin-beds (80-85 cm) best suited for young people that can be converted into a queen-size bed upon prior request, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The third is a master bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with bathtub and hand held shower, shower, double sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 15 Euros per hour
- Extra Housekeeping: 12 Euros per hour
- Firewood: Upon request
- The caretakers live onsite and are a couple. She speaks English and is the villa’s housekeeper.
- Breakfast and Lunch Service is provided for 6 hours, 6 days per week from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Cost of food is extra.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours, 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Linens are changed once per week, towels are changed twice per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Partial House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A security deposit authorization form will be emailed to you. You will need to provide credit card info and email the form back to your Travel Advisor at least two weeks prior to your arrival at the property. We will forward this information on to the local agent, who will charge any damage to the property along with other stated expenses incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping (Hourly Charge): 12 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: