View all photos
- About The Experience
This classic farmhouse in the Umbrian countryside makes a great retreat for a family or a group of friends, with plenty of space, both inside and out. You can take a dip in the private pool while your friends enjoy a light lunch at the nearby table, children can romp through the grassy yard, and everyone can enjoy dinner together at the stately 12-person dining table. You can even enjoy an evening game of billiards in a wood-paneled room!
- Location Description
This farmhouse is located in Umbria, 9 km away from the medieval city of Todi, one of Umbria’s famous cultural jewels. A perfectly preserved historic town, Todi has a world-wide reputation for its beauty and cultural events. The city center’s piazza is ideal for dining outdoors or for sipping cocktails as you take in the surroundings. Todi holds many impressive architectural sights, such as the Palazzio del Popolo, one of the first indoor public spaces in Italy, which was built in the 1200s. The city has also made recent headlines for garnering recent acclaim for its livability, sustainability, and ability to successfully reinvent itself over time. Day trips include the hill town of Deruta, which is famous for its ceramics, Perugia, or Assisi. From Perugia, there are trains to Rome and Florence.
Nearby Attractions: Assisi, Perugia, Orvieto, Deruta, Todi
Assisi: 65 km/40 mi
Perugia: 50 km/31 mi
Orvieto: 35 km/22 mi
Deruta: 30 km/19 mi
Todi: 9 km/5.5 mi
- Exterior Description
This traditional stone farmhouse has great views of the surrounding countryside. There’s a private, circular pool with nearby sun loungers and a pool house with bathroom with shower. There are furnished areas for al fresco dining, and a barbeque for preparing meals. There’s a large veranda in the rear of the house with sofas for enjoying the view.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This floor has an entrance hall leading into the farmhouse. There is a paneled room with a billiard table, a TV room with satellite TV and couches, and a combination living and dining room with a fireplace and table and chairs for 12 guests. The eat-in kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, and French doors lead to the outdoor dining area.
First Floor: This floor can be accessed from both internally and externally. There is a living room with a fireplace and library. There are four bedrooms. The first is a master bedroom with a king-size bed (180 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The second has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. The third has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, sink, and toilet. The fourth is a triple bedroom (80-85 cm), most appropriate for young people, with an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, sink, and toilet. The fifth has a queen-size bed (160 cm). There’s also a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: 20 Euros per hour, or 35 Euros per person
- Extra Housekeeping: 10 Euros per hour
- Laundry Service: 10 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: 10 Euros per hour
- Pool Heating: About 100 Euros per day
- We have listed the single bed sizes as 80-85 cm. 80-85 cm is considered narrow for one person by US standards.
- Cook Service requires a minimum of 4 people.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 5 days per week. Linens are changed once per week, towels are changed twice per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- A security deposit authorization form will be emailed to you. You will need to provide credit card info and email the form back to your Travel Advisor at least two weeks prior to your arrival at the property. We will forward this information on to the local agent, who will charge any damage to the property along with other stated expenses incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 900 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping (Hourly Charge): 15 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Pool Heating (beginning 2 days before arrival) - Daily Charge: 100 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: