View all photos
- About The Experience
This villa is located in the village of Cison di Valmarino, in Veneto, Italy. Cison di Valmarino is in the foothills of the Dolomite mountains, where both Vivaldi Titian grew up. Cison di Valmarino has shops, cafes, and other amenities. Twenty kilometers away, the town of Conegliano, which is famous for its Prosecco wine, has restaurants, shops, and the remains of a 10th century castle that houses a small museum. The city of Venice and its famous canals make a good day trip, as does the provincial capital city of Treviso, which is on the banks of the river Treviso and has a late Romanesque church from the 1200s.
Nearby Attractions: Padova, Venice, Treviso, Cison di Valmarino (shops, cafes), Conegliano (Prosecco wine, 10th century castle, museum), Dolomite Mountains
Padova: 120 km/74.5 mi
Venice: 97 km/60 mi
Treviso: 42 km/26 mi
Conegliano: 22 km/14 mi
- About The Experience
If you’re looking to get away from it all in style, this palatial, historic villa in the tranquil foothills of the Dolomite Mountains might be just what you’re looking for. This villa is truly gorgeous, with stylish furnishing both ancient and modern. There’s a private pool on the large estate, and you can even walk to shops and cafes. With nearly every room containing an ensuite bathroom, this is a great choice for a large family or group of friends.
- Exterior Description
This villa dates back to the 16th century, and has one wing dating back a century earlier. This large estate has a private pool surrounded by a stone patio with nearby sun loungers. The courtyard is dominated by a beautiful, large chestnut tree, and there is a furnished area for al fresco dining.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This villa is decorated with antiques, old artwork, and modern and stylish furnishings. An entrance hall leads to one of the villa’s two sitting rooms. The dining room has a table and chairs, and the open, modern fully-equipped kitchen has a fireplace and stainless steel counters. There are three bedrooms, each with queen-size beds (160-170 cm) and ensuite bathrooms with a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet. There is also a bathroom with a bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet. In addition, there is a TV room.
Ground Floor: This annex is a wing dating back to the 15th century. There is an entrance hall and two sitting rooms. There are two bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and ensuite bathrooms with bathtub, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Meal preparation is included for breakfast and one additional meal, available 6 days a week.
- Housekeeping is provided for 8 hours per day, 6 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service - Included
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: