View all photos
- About The Experience
When you rent this charming apartment, you’ll be renting an experience in the heart of Lucca, one of Tuscany’s most scenic and fascinating cities. The city and its history begin right outside your doors. Walk to the Guinigi Tower or the Duomo and imagine how the city must have felt when Puccini, the composer of Madame Butterfly, walked its cobbled streets. After a day immersed in Lucca’s sights, this comfortable apartment will be a welcoming retreat to help recharge your batteries.
- Location Description
This apartment is located in the center of Lucca, 50 meters away from the Guinigi Tower, one of the most iconic sights of the city. Restaurants, cafes, and shops are all right outside the door. Other sights in Lucca include the city’s medieval walls, the Duomo di San Martino and the Church of San Michele in Foro – both gorgeous examples of period architecture – and the Casa di Puccini, where the composer was born, which has been transformed into a small museum in his honor. You can also climb the 130-foot Torre Guinigi, but on the other hand viewing the tree-topped tower from below might be just as enjoyable… and a lot less work! Plus there are plenty of shops and restaurants for your enjoyment. Day trip destinations include Pisa and Florence.
Florence: 81 km/50 mi
Beaches: 30 km/19 mi
Pisa: 24 km/15 mi
Guinigi Tower: 50 m/164 ft
- Exterior Description
This apartment is located on the mezzanine floor, between the ground floor and first floor of a restored apartment building. The owners live in the building and are available for assistance.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: This floor has the main entrance and a laundry room.
Mezzanine Floor: This floor has a sitting room and a dining room with a table and chairs. There is a fully equipped kitchen. There are two bedrooms. The first has twin-beds (85-90 cm). The second has a single bed (85-90 cm) with no windows. The third has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. There is an additional bathroom with a shower, bathtub, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- A car is not necessary for this apartment but if you do have one, there is pay parking available outside the city walls within a 15-minute walk of the apartment.
- Housekeeping is provided for 2 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer - Shared
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine - Shared
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time