Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Paros is an idea destination for those looking to truly get away from it all. This small island in Greece’s Cyclades Islands has a mere 12,000 residents living in its quaint, traditional villages, and as you stroll through the zigzag of their cobbled streets or lounge by one of the island’s many beaches, you’ll notice that life moves at a more leisurely pace. This villa is ideal for savoring the island’s relaxed pace, with a stunning pool surrounded by a large stone terrace with outdoor dining areas and views that stretch for miles. Many of the bedrooms in this villa can only be accessed externally, so this is a good choice for guests who want additional privacy.
- Location Description
This property is located on the small island of Paros, which is one of the Cyclades Islands. The Cyclades make up the center of the Aegean Islands, which are west of Athens. The island's capital and main passenger port is Parikia. The house is 2.5 km from a sandy beach and is 2 km from the village of Drios. 25 kilometers away, there’s the scenic village of Naoussa and its beaches, and, in another direction, the port town (and the island’s capital) of Parikia, which has windmills, a castle, an Archaeological Museum, and plenty of shops and restaurants. The nearest international airport is on the island of Mykonos, which is two hours away by boat.
Athens: 5 hours, 30 minutes by ferry
Santorini: 3 hours, 45 minutes by ferry, or 1 hour, 30 minutes by high speed ferry (also known as Flying Cat)
Mykonos: 2 hours by ferry
Naxos: 1 hour by ferry
Naoussa: 25 km/15.5 mi
Parikia: 25 km/15.5 mi
Drios Beach: 2.5 km/1.5 mi
Drios Village: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is built in a typical Cycladic style, and has three levels. There is a large, shaded terrace and a pergola – both constructed in stone - surrounding the main floor. The bean-shaped private pool has nearby sunbeds and loungers, and there are also hammocks for enjoying the island’s weather. There are spectacular views of the island and the sea from the villa’s outdoor areas.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a sitting area. The dining room has a table and chairs and is decorated with contemporary artwork. The open plan kitchen has a bar area, and is equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is one bedroom on this floor that is only accessed externally, with twin beds (90 cm) that can be joined together to form a double bed, upon prior request.
First Floor: This floor has a master bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a toilet, shower, and sink. There is also access to a veranda with great views.
Lower Floor: Accessed externally only, bedroom with a queen size bed (160) and ensuite bathroom with a toilet, shower, and sink.
There is a smaller stone studio on the pool level, with a sofa bed that converts into narrow twin beds (80 cm) most comfortable for a young person, and a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet.
- Features Description
- Transfer Service is included.
- Air Conditioning is available in all the bedrooms.
- Some of the bedrooms in this villa are not accessed internally.
- A car is recommended.
- Maid Service is provided daily.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: