View all photos
- About The Experience
Just 10 km from the exciting town of Rethymno this villa is a Greek paradise! Enjoy gazing at the rich blues of the Aegean Sea from your private terraces or walk right on down to the beach and relax with your toes in the sand. The villa offers guests peace and quiet but also the convenience of nearby tavernas within walking distance. Daytrips include wineries, Cretan ruins, monasteries and all kinds of water sports including sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, and fishing.
- Location Description
The village of Stavromenos is the largest of the villages in the eastern part of the bay of Rethymno. It offers many amenities including 3 supermarkets, 2 butcher shops, 2 tavernas, and a sidewalk café. Just a short distance from the village, you will find excellent shopping in the larger town of Rethymno. Rethymno also offers exciting nightlife, pirate ship tours, and wonderful seaside tavernas where you will be regaled with traditional Greek music while watching the sunset and enjoying fresh caught calamari.
Nearby Attractions: Sfakaki Beach, Stavromenos (supermarkets, bakery, butchers, tavernas, cafes, pharmacy, hairdresser and barber's shop, a photo shop, a florist, internet cafe, hardware store, an ironmonger, children's clothing shop, bookstore, gas station), Rethymnon (shopping, seaside tavernas, pirate ship tour, nightlife, churches, fishing boats, archaeological museum).
Heraklion and Chania Airports: 75 km/47 mi
Rethymnon: 10 km/6 mi
Stavromenos: 150 m/492 ft
Sfakaki Beach: 70 m/230 ft
Tavern: 10 m/33 ft
- Exterior Description
The villa offers a lush a garden with flowers and a grassy area which makes it ideal for families with young children. There is a large pool with sun beds and umbrellas. Next to the pool there is a covered area, with patio furniture and a portable barbeque. A covered parking area is also provided suitable for two cars.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: There is a large elegant living room, air conditioned dining room with a fireplace and kitchen. There is also a bedroom on the ground floor with a king-size bed (190 cm). Just off of the dining room there is a large veranda with patio furniture and a view of the sea. The patio has a stone stairway connecting it to the pool area.
First Floor: There are four bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have twin beds (90 cm wide) and share a large bathroom with a tub and WC. The fourth bedroom is the master bedroom with a king-size bed (200 cm) and en suite bathroom with tub and WC. A small balcony and a 60 m2 terrace with a view of the sea are also found on the first floor. All of the bedrooms are fully air conditioned.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Private Tours: Upon request
- Air Conditioning is available in the dining room and bedrooms only.
- Two week minimum stay in July and August.
- Housekeeping and Linen Change are provided twice per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit by credit card authorization (Visa or Mastercard).
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: