Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Friends looking to experience both the seaside and the countryside of Tuscany will find themselves at home at this stone villa. This villa is walking distance to a village and just ten minutes from the beaches of the Versilian coast. It boasts beautiful views of the sea which can be enjoyed from the villa’s private infinity pool. With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, this villa is a stylish and comfortable option for your group of couples.
- Location Description
This stone villa is walking distance to the village of Capezzano Monte with shops and a restaurant. Six kilometers away is the attractive town of Pietrasanta. Known as the 'City of Arts' and nicknamed 'the little Athens', it lies between the sea and the Apuan Alps. Pietrasanta became renowned thanks to the high concentration of artists that decided to call the town home. The historic center is now considered one of the most elegant and cultural sites in Italy, where visitors may find over 50 art galleries, fashionable boutiques, wine bars and international cultural events. The popular soft sandy beaches of the Versilian coast are also within ten kilometers, with several gardens, shops, restaurants, discos and nightclubs.
Versilia (Motorway Exit, Beaches): 10 km/6 mi
Pietrasanta: 6 km/4 mi
Capriglia: 2 km/1
Capezzano Monte (Shops and Restaurant): 1.3 km/0.80 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa features an infinity swimming pool, a covered terrace and a sunset terrace, where guests can relax and dine al fresco while enjoying the views of the sea. The well-tended lawn borders the tree filled hillside leading down to the town and sea.
- Interior Description
The house has been recently restored using traditional Tuscan materials. The interiors are light and comfortable and every bedroom has its own bathroom.
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to a bright sitting room with a couch, two chairs and a fireplace. A small arch leads to the dining room and fully equipped kitchen. There is one bedroom on the ground floor. It is a lofted room with air conditioning, accessed by a spiral staircase with a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and bathroom with shower. All the rooms open on to the garden with a veranda furnished for outdoor meals.
First Floor: There are two bedrooms on the first floor. The first is the master suite composed of a sitting room, queen-size bed (160-170 cm) and a bathroom with a shower and steam-bath. The second has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) with an en-suite bathroom with a shower. Both bedrooms open on to a large panoramic terrace.
The guesthouse features one bedroom. It has a queen-size bed (160-170 cm) with en-suite bathroom with a shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- The lofted bedroom on the ground floor of the main house is the only room with air conditioning.
- It is not possible to arrange arrivals after 10:00 PM.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- American Coffee Maker
- Toaster Oven
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: