Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Chic interior design, a private guest house and covered al fresco dining with stunning views are sure to please any group of friends or a large family looking for a one-of-a-kind Tuscan villa experience. Located south of Siena near the coveted Brunello vineyards of Montalcino, this villa was designed by one of Italy’s premier interior designers and featured in Elle Décor and Conde Nast. Renovated to a high standard Villa Brunello is a perfect blend of modern and authentic Tuscan style.
- Location Description
This villa is located 9 km from the medieval town of Montalcino, an area renowned for its beauty and for its wines, especially the famous Brunello di Montalcino. That is not Montalcino's only attraction, however, as it is also a characteristic little town, great for exploration and relaxation. Some of the sights include the Duomo of San Salvatore, the Piazza del Popolo and the Church of San Francesco with frescoes by Vincenzo Tamagni. This location is also convenient for day trips to Siena, Florence, Montepulciano and the seaside.
Florence: 118 km/73 mi
Siena (Train Station): 50 km/31 mi
Grosseto (Train Station): 45 km/28 mi
Montepulciano (Small Train Station): 44 km/27 mi
Montalcino: 9 km/6 mi
- Exterior Description
Nestled on a hilltop, surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and cypress trees this villa offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Equipped with sun lounges and an umbrella, the large pool (12x6) is easily accessed from the property via green pathways. There are multiple outdoor terraces with patio furniture and a unique, al fresco dining room with stone porticos providing lovely views of the surrounding hills and valley.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance hall leads to a beautifully furnished living room with brick vaulted ceilings, multiple couches and armchairs. There is a fireplace and French doors opening onto the terrace, garden and covered outdoor dining. The dining room also opens to the terrace and there is a separate well-equipped kitchen. From the living room there is a separate sitting room with access via a small staircase (7 steps) to a queen bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower.
First Floor: There are a total of four bedrooms on this floor. The first bedroom has a king-size four poster bed and en suite bathroom with tub. The second bedroom has a king-size four poster bed and en-suite bathroom with bath. There is a sitting room with TV, fireplace and sofa-bed. The third bedroom has twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with tub. The laundry room (washing machine only) is located to the front of the villa in a separate outbuilding.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- The villa can also be rented with a three bedroom guest house for a total of 16 people, under the name Villa Brunello with Guest House.
- There is a resident cat who lives on the property.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 5 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1300 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Relaxing We loved it. The stunning views really made us know we were in Tuscany...probably the most beautiful part of Tuscany. Although narrow winding dirt roads made driving slow, there were some wonderful places to visit nearby. The villa was homey and spacious and comfortable. This property worked well for our group of 8 friends.
Location, stunning views, lovely huge relaxing lounge area with open fire we used as it was quite cold at times and the terrace for drinks at sunset. The colours of the walls in the changing light were SO Tuscan. Hiring the local chef twice for dinners...pre-booked for arrival dinner and later booked for final night...a great idea. Delicious, plentiful food, lovely chef (Tiziana)...table set in lovely dining room and all cleared away, dishes done...do it! Own wines for dinner purchased during the day on our travels. Views of nearby Castello Banfi, Argiano winery and numerous hilltop towns really enhanced 'living' in the heart of Southern Tuscany. The property manager (Lourdes) was so friendly and helpful...glad two of us spoke Italian though as no English spoken.
The stunning views, sunsets, serenity, truly Tuscan landscape everywhere we looked....special wineries, ristoranti, and nearby hilltop towns.
Nearby Events or Locales:
No towns withing walking distance. Sant'Angelo di Scalo for basic supplies, but shops not always open...otherwise off to Montalcino (a slow 10km drive away but well worth it!!) or Sant' Angelo in Colle...
Tips or Restaurants:
Argiano (tasting) and Castello Banfi wineries (fabulous tour and tasting and lunch)...both can be seen from villa and are stunning properties. La Pieve ristorante and church nearby a must for tastings and lunch or dinner. Wonderful people too. Montalcino town around 10km drive...winding roads but worth the trip. Trattoria "Il Pozzo" for sensational local food...the cinghiale (wild boar) well worth the visit. Il Poderuccio Girardi winery in Sant'Angelo in Colle...smallest producer of brunello...lovely wines and winemaker. Great shopping in Montalcino, wine tastings and eateries. Bring paper towels, milk, tea, coffee, sugar etc...breakfast foods, toilet paper, shampoo etc...antipasto, bread, wine, water if you prefer bottled. Linen and towels provided and changed/housekeeping mid-week (make your own beds).
One of our group had a small car and GPS which we relied on for our mini van to follow. Not an easy villa to find even when we booked a 'local' driver to go to Avignonesi winery near Montepulciano.
Check In Out:
When we arrived later in the day at the villa we were welcomed by the manager. No paperwork was required. Check-in and check out couldn't have been easier or faster or more friendly.