View all photos
- About The Experience
This villa on the Sorrento Peninsula is a slice of paradise for your large group of friends or family. Situated minutes from Massa Lubrense (and a small beach), this villa offers views stretching to the island of Capri, as well as a large private swimming pool. Multiple terraces overlook the coast and are fully furnished for dining al fresco. This Mediterranean villa is ideal for relaxing or for taking day trips throughout the coast.
- Location Description
This villa is situated a short distance after the village of Massa Lubrense and slightly above the coastal road that continues to the end of the Peninsula. A fifteen minute walk from the villa leads to the “Capitan Cook” beach, in the fjord of Marciano. In the small fishing village of Marina della Lobra one can hire a self-drive boat with cushioned decks. Massa Lubrense has an ancient church and a network of antique footpaths. There are also excellent pizzerias, and mini-markets. Sorrento is also a short drive away where you’ll find a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries throughout the year. Shoppers, be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo in the center of Sorrento to browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley to amuse you.
Train Station: 14 km/9 mi
Harbor: 12 km/7 mi
Massa Lubrense: 4 km/2 mi
The Sea: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa sits about midway up a large hill with beautiful views of the ocean and the Island of Capri. It is surrounded by 2 acres of olive and fruit trees, blending with Mediterranean vegetation. There are wonderful views over the sea from the private swimming pool, well set up with pool umbrellas and elegant outdoor furniture. Spacious and panoramic terraces offer great opportunities for al fresco dining. Parking is available and a car is necessary.
- Interior Description
There are 15 steps leading to the entrance of the house. There is also a path without steps.
The charming interiors are decorated with family photos, antique prints and paintings.
Ground Floor: Built on three levels, this villa has two adjacent living areas, both opening to furnished covered porches and to the central terrace with the swimming pool. Two double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm) are on this floor, each with a private small terrace and en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. On this level is also a guest toilet.
Mezzanine/Intermediate Level: The outdoor dining area communicates to the kitchen, which is very spacious and well-equipped for entertaining large groups. There is a walk - in pantry, refrigerators and plenty of tableware and cooking utensils as well as a large table seating 10 people.
First Floor: Up 10 steps are four double bed rooms with queen size beds (160 cm) separated by a staircase and hallways, therefore offering privacy. All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and access the large first floor terrace. Two bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with bathtubs and shower heads, while the other two share a bathroom with a bathtub and shower head, located in the corridor.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- There are no amenities within walking distance. A car is necessary.
- Housekeeping is 2 days a week.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
- Heating - Whole House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by cash, traveler's checks, or credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, Payable on Arrival): 400 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 300 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time