Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Ideal for a small family, this charming Amalfi Coast villa is within walking distance of the hilltop town of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi. You’ll enjoy incredible views of the Bay of Naples on one side and the Gulf of Salerno on the other. This is a tranquil area that manages to retain its rustic charm. For hikers, there are 22 marked and well-maintained trails that stretch for 110km! The hilltop location and beautiful views will make this a memorable Italian experience.
- Location Description
The villa is nestled among olive trees on the hill that dominates Santa Maria della Neve. From this vantage point, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Salerno
Bay, the legendary Rocks “Li Galli, and the lush green valley. The villa is within walking distance of the center of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a charming town with shops, bars, restaurants, and archaeological ruins that date back to Etruscan times.
The nearest SITA bus stop is only 300 meters away, so it’s easy to venture into Sorrento to explore museums and shops. Positano and Pompeii are within close range to make memorable day trips.
Nearby Attractions: Sant’Agata sui due Golfi (Don Alfonso restaurant, Deserto monastery, archaeological ruins); Massa Lubrense (restaurants, markets, shops), Sorrento (museums, cinemas, art galleries, wine bars, bowling alley, shopping on Via S. Cesaero, music festivals in September/October, and street market every Tuesday).
Naples Airport: 60 km / 37 miles
Herculaneum: 49 km / 30 miles
Ravello: 41 km / 25 miles
Amalfi: 35 km / 21 miles
Pompeii: 34 km / 20 miles
Positano: 21 km /13 miles
Punta Campanella: 8 km / 4 miles
Sorrento (Train Station): 7km/ 4.38 miles
Marina del Cantone( beach): 5 km / 3 miles
Sant’Agata Sui due Golfi: 300 m
SITA Bus Stop: 300m
- Exterior Description
The villa features two terraces surrounded by a garden of exotic flowers, plants, olive and fig trees. The private swimming pool (3.5 m x 6.5 m x 1.5 m deep) is open from April to October and the pool area is furnished with chairs, sun lounges, an umbrella, and an external shower (cold water). There is also a partially covered terrace perfect for alfresco dining, with a table for 6 and a stone barbecue. The villa overlooks the sea, the Gulf of Salerno, the legendary rocks of Li Galli and the hilltops of Sant’Agata Sui Due Golfi. There is private parking for four cars.
Please note that as the villa is close to the main road and the center of town, there is occasional traffic noise. However, there are no other houses nearby assuring privacy.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance opens to a bright, spacious living/dining room with sea views, two sofas, a flat screen satellite TV with English channels, a DVD player, a fireplace and dining table for 6. The kitchen is equipped with an Italian coffee maker, oven, microwave, stove, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine, drying racks, iron and ironing board. There is a bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm x 190 cm) and a flat screen satellite TV. A separate bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
First Floor: (10 steps) There is a very small bedroom with a single bed (80 cm x 190 cm). This bedroom is suitable for young people only. There is a bedroom with two single beds (each 80 cm x 190 cm, which can be adjoined to form a double bed) and a flat screen satellite TV. French doors open to a terrace with sea views. The shared bathroom has a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas.
- Cook Service: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Car/Scooter Rental: Upon request
- Wine Tasting: Starting at 40 Euros per person
- Tour Guide: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Manicure/Pedicure: Upon request
- Hairdresser: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Air conditioning is available in the living room, double bedroom, and twin bedded room only.
- The twin-bedded room has two 80 cm beds, which are considered narrow by U.S. standards. The beds can be combined to form a queen-size bed upon prior request.
- The single bedroom on the first floor is very small and suitable for a young person, only.
- The villa is close to the main road and 200 meters from the center of town, so there is occasional traffic noise.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Extra Cost
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Partial House
- High Chair
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 8:00 pm): 60 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 150 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:30 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: