Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This large villa, characterized by its elegant country décor, has airy and spacious rooms. A beautiful, private swimming pool and green, sprawling lawns are ideal for taking in valley views. With both a main house and guest house, this property offers privacy, beauty, and modern conveniences. Nearby Montalcino is a wine lovers dream and Siena makes a delightful day trip.
- Location Description
This villa is located 12 km from the medieval town of Montalcino, an area renowned for its beauty and wines, especially the famous Brunello di Montalcino. That is not Montalcino's only attraction, however, as it is also a characteristic little town, great for exploration and relaxation. Some of the sights include the Duomo of San Salvatore, the Piazza del Popolo and the Church of San Francesco with frescoes by Vincenzo Tamagni. The Abbey of Sant’Antimo, with its beautiful ancient architecture and Gregorian chants, is nearby. This location is also convenient for day trips to Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, and the coast.
Siena: 60 km/37 mi
Grosseto (Coast): 50 km/31 mi
Montalcino: 12 km/7 mi
- Exterior Description
This beautiful property is located in a peaceful position. The views from the house take in the Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi, considered by many as the most beautiful areas of Tuscany. The property comprises both a large Tuscan stone-built farmhouse and a small guest house, and is owned by a well-known Italian interior designer. The garden area has a private pool (6 m x 15 m) with sun loungers. There is a dining table within the garden perfect for al fresco dining as well as a barbecue.
- Interior Description
Main House (10 People)
Ground Floor: The entrance hall leads to a large dining room with fireplace and French windows opening onto the garden. There is a spacious living room with French windows opening onto the garden. The kitchen, equipped with a microwave, filter coffee machine, toaster and blender, also opens onto the garden. The first double bedroom with queen-size bed (four-poster) has an en suite bathroom.
First Floor: This floor has a sitting room and the master bedroom has a four-poster queen-size bed and en suite bathroom. There is a double bedroom with queen-size bed with an en suite bathroom. In addition there is a twin-bedded bedroom (beds can be combined upon prior request), and double bedroom with a queen-size bed, which share an interconnecting bathroom. All bedrooms on this floor have air conditioning.
Guest House (2 People)
Ground Floor: There is a twin bedded room with an en suite bathroom.
Please Note: Two extra bedrooms, each with a double bed (queen-size bed) and en suite bathroom, are available on request, at an extra cost. They are located inside the Guest House
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Additional Bedrooms within Guest House: Upon request
- Air conditioning is only available in the first floor bedrooms of the main house.
- The twin bedroom in the main house can be combined to form a double bed upon request. Must be requested in advance.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 5 days per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: