Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Beautiful sea views and easy access to two beaches makes this Sardinia villa special and unique. An unspoiled region of the island in the bay of Porto Pino, this villa is situated near sandy beaches, long bays with picturesque dunes, and unique attractions including abandoned mines and archeological sites. With each bedroom having an en suite bathroom and most having direct access to a covered patio, this seaside villa offers privacy for five couples or a large family.
- Location Description
This villa is located in southwest Sardinia in the bay of Porto Pino. Two beaches are within walking distance at 100 meters and 700 meters, respectively, and the village of Porto Pino is just 1.5 kilometers away. Porto Pino, a seaside village which takes its name from the wide surrounding pine forest, is renowned for its beautiful 4 km long bay with sandy beaches and majestic white dunes. The village has a few shops and restaurants while the village of Sant’Anna Arresi, located 7 kilometers away, has more shops, a bank, restaurants and supermarkets. The nearest airport is in the town of Cagliari, 70 km away. Cagliari, the capital city, boasts museums, concerts and opera in the open-air roman arena, a variety of cultural shows in the summer, and a vivacious shopping center where bargains are always to be had.
Nearby Attractions: There are several ponds in the surroundings of Porto Pino, where it is possible to admire pink flamingos.
Cagliari (Airport): 70 km/43 mi
Carloforte: 40 km/25 mi
Sant’Antioco: 30 km/19 mi
Sant’Anna Arresi: 7 km/4 mi
Porto Pino: 1.5 km/0.93 mi
Beaches: 100-700 m/328-2296.5 ft
- Exterior Description
This single-level villa is situated in a private position, surrounded by the characteristic Mediterranean Macchia, rich in green vegetation, with sea views from different points on the property. The house has direct access to two small sandy beaches among the rocks, one at just 100 meters and the other 700 meters away, both oriented in opposite directions, thus granting protection from the typical Sardinian winds. The villa boasts external patios and terraces. The largest covered patio offers a furnished sitting/dining area with a large barbecue ideal for outdoor meals. A small yet refreshing swimming pool (7m x 2.5m) has been placed on the deck terrace.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The entrance leads to the sitting room which opens on to the garden and patio. The dining room opens on to a covered patio furnished for dining and there is a large kitchen. The first double bedroom with queen-size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower opens to a small terrace. The second double bedroom with queen-size bed (160 cm) has an en suite bathroom with a shower. The third bedroom with a set of twin beds has an en suite bathroom with a shower. The fourth double bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower is accessible either from the external patio or from the twin bedroom. The fifth double bedroom with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower is accessible only from an external covered patio.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: 15-20 Euros per hour
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- The third twin bedroom and the fourth double bedroom are connected internally. However, access to the double bedroom is available from the external patio.
- The fifth double bedroom is accessible only from the external covered patio.
- Housekeeping is provided for 6 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- AT THE TIME OF THE BALANCE PAYMENT, THE PRIMARY RENTER IS REQUIRED TO GIVE RENTVILLAS.COM THEIR PASSPORT #, ALONG WITH THE DATE AND PLACE THE PASSPORT WAS ISSUED. UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: