Click image for all photos
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
- About The Experience
This lovely villa on Lake Como takes advantage of the beautiful views from its large windows, terraces, pool and Jacuzzi. This is a wonderful gathering place for a family reunion or a group of friends. With the lake so close by, as well as Ping Pong, foosball, badminton, and volley ball available, it is easy to understand why this villa and location are so desirable!
- Location Description
On Lake Como’s Northeastern shore at the foot at Monte Legnone, the Villa offers stunning vistas of the lake and alpine backdrop. It’s the perfect destination for families who enjoy watersports including sailing, windsurfing kite surfing, canoeing, water skiing and much more. In addition to water activities, just a short drive will offer tennis, excellent nature trails, mountain biking, golf and winter skiing. The abbey of Piona, set in a beautiful landscape at the top of the small Olgiasca peninsula, is just a few minutes away.
The popular tourist town of Colico is 7 km north of the property boasting a variety of shops including a shopping center and several significant historical sites. It is a local transportation hub, with ferry service to Como and Lecco, as well as easy train access and roads to Milan. Varenna is the next closest town, just 14 km from the Villa, where you can visit the renowned Villa Monastero and Villa Cipressi. The town also offers ferry service to Bellagio and Menaggio. For the motorcycle enthusiasts, the Moto Guzzi Museum is just 25 km in the town of Mandello. A restaurant is within a 5 minute walk.
Malpensa (Airport): 133 km/83 mi
Linate (Airport): 94 km/58 mi
Varenna (Ferry): 14 km/9 mi
Colico: 7 km/4 mi
- Exterior Description
Designed in the mid-20th century as a holiday retreat for a very important Milanese family, Villa Beatrice is a gated property with expansive acreage, enjoying magnificent views of Lake Como and the mountains beyond. Large multileveled terraces offer several outdoor dining and relaxing areas. The private pool (open mid-May to mid-September) and hot tub are located on a higher level of the property and command panoramic views. Great for family get-togethers, everyone will enjoy Ping-Pong, foosball, badminton and volley ball.
- Interior Description
The villa is located on 3 levels.
Entrance Level: There is a fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen with a large refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, oven and microwave. Seating at a breakfast table and bar offers views of the lake. There are 6 bedrooms on this level, each with a Satellite TV and views of the lake. Bedroom 1 has a single (90 cm) bed and an extra (90 cm) pull out bed. Bedroom 2 bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm), and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink and WC. Bedroom 3 has a queen-size bed (160 cm) with a panoramic terrace and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink and WC. Bedroom 4 has 2 (90 cm) twin beds that can be joined to make a (180 cm) king-size bed, upon prior request. Bedroom 5 has a queen-size bed (160 cm). Bedroom 6 has queen-size bed (160 cm) with a terrace and independent entrance from the outside. It has an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink and WC. There are 2 additional guest bathrooms on this level, both with a sink and WC. The laundry room with a washing machine only, is located on this level.
Mid-Lower Level: Ten steps down lead to the dining room level with a large contemporary table and seating for 12 people. A beautiful working stone fireplace adds to the ambiance. From this sophisticated room you’ll enjoy views of the expansive garden and the lake.
Lower Level: Six steps down lead to the modern, yet welcoming living room and social areas, with ample seating for a large group with comfortable sofas and a wide screen Satellite TV. Glass doors open to the garden area offering majestic views and fresh breezes off the lake!
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Chef Service: Upon request
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Foosball, badminton, and volleyball are all available.
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
To hold, book, or get pricing for the property.
Our Best Price Guarantee
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 250 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 9:00 am
- Extra Services (cook, housekeeping, etc) may be arranged for a non-refundable fee payable to Rentvillas.com. Last minute requests (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival) will be an extra charge. Please inquire for pricing.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 2 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
It was absolutely amazing, everything was perfect.
Everything! The view was amazing, the villa it self was amazing and the area was beautiful!
Nothing - it was all perfect
The view, the people, the activities - all of it!
Tips or Restaurants:
The recommendations made by RentVillas were great and something for all to check out!
Nothing! The directions sent were clear and precise, no issues arriving whatsoever.
Check In Out:
This was all amazing, I would encourage everyone to check it out if they can!
Quiet and comfortable with stunning views. Great access to Lake Como area.
Quiet and located on a point
away from other properties.
Close to several restaurants within walking distance.
Ferry boat access to all of Lake Como.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Key holder met us at meeting point.