View all photos
- About The Experience
As you walk into this home in Nerano, walls splashed with vibrant colors will quickly catch your eye. Outside the views from the panoramic terrace are wonderful. There is an above-ground pool on the terrace. The house is 1 km away from a beach.
- Location Description
This villa is located one kilometer from the beach of Marina del Cantone in the small village of Nerano. A lovely town not far from the property is Sorrento, it is filled with life, good food and restaurants, and great shopping. Interesting sights include the 10th century Basilica di San Antonio and the 11the century Cathedral.. Saint Anthony is the patron of navigators, and sailors have made thousands of votive offerings at his tomb in the crypt. The 11th century Cathedral is also beautiful, housing some frescoes and a bell tower with a ceramic clock. The cloisters of Saint Francis are interesting because they have been "restored" many times over the centuries, resulting in an impressive display of architectural styles from late gothic to the renaissance. The "Sorrento Summer of Music" is also held at the cloisters, every year from July to September, and features international musicians performing alongside of emerging musical talents. Great day trip destinations include Positano, Amalfi, and Naples.
Naples: 50 km/31 mi
Amalfi: 30 km/19 mi
Capri: 20-minute boat ride
Pompeii: 25 km/15.5 mi
Positano: 20 km/12 mi
Sorrento: 11 km/7 mi
Marina del Cantone: 1 km/0.62 mi
Recommone Beach: 600 m/1968.5 ft
Bus Stop: 150 m/492 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa has a private, above-ground pool (7 m x 4 m) situated between olive trees and Mediterranean Flowers and surrounded by deck chairs and sun beds. Close to the pool is a shaded white gazebo with tables and chairs and there is also a wide panoramic terrace and a solarium. A part of the terrace offers the shade of a Portico with table and chairs which is an ideal place to barbecue and take meals al fresco.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: Reached via a staircase of 24 stairs, this floor, which can act as an independent suite, is equipped with a nice lounge and dining room and a small kitchen area. There is one main bedroom with a king-size bed (180 cm) and a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. There is an outside terrace overlooking the sea with a sitting area.
First Floor: A staircase of 17 stairs connects the ground to the first floor. There is a bright and open dining room with a big terrace facing the bay. A nice, well-equipped kitchen has an oven, microwave, coffee maker, and more. There is a laundry area with washing machine and dryer and a small bathroom with small shower. From the kitchen, it is possible to access the garden area with the barbecue.
Second Floor: A staircase of 15 stairs connects the first floor to the second floor where there are three bedrooms. The first two have queen size (160 cm) beds. One of the bedrooms has an en suite bathroom. The third bedroom is furnished with a standard double bed (140 cm; comfortable for one, cozy for two!). There is a bathroom with a shower down the hallway. A lounge has a private terrace with an amazing view of the Galli Island.
All the bedrooms and the lounge are equipped with satellite TV and sky service and there is free WiFi connection in all rooms.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Chauffeur/Driver: Upon request
- Extra Bed: Upon request
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Boat Hire: Upon request
- A Welcome Buffet is provided upon arrival with wine and Prosecco included. A Welcome Basket with oranges and lemons from Sorrento is also provided upon arrival.
- One bedroom has a standard double bed (140 cm) which is considered narrow for two by U.S. standards.
- There are many stairs within this villa which may not be suitable for the elderly, or those with walking difficulties.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Ipod dock
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time