View all photos
- About The Experience
Villa Amici, located on the island of St. John, is modern, sleek and bright. Large windows, found throughout the villa, overlook the Great Cruz Bay, dotted with luxury yachts. With a white sandy beach just 5 minutes’ away by car, this villa also created its own “beach” on the lower level of the outdoor patio, filled it in with white sand and furnished it with sun chairs. The villa boasts an infinity pool and the center of the village of Cruz Bay is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Location Description
This villa is situated within the Estate Contant region of St. John, overlooking the Great Cruz Bay. The nearest beach is a white sand beach at The Westin Hotel, just 5 minutes' drive away. A ten-minute drive will take you to St. John's main village, Cruz Bay. Cruz Bay is full of shops, restaurants, and markets. Because Cruz Bay is the most popular among visitors, there are many different types of activities such as sailing, scuba diving, and jet skiing. St. John also has many different hiking trails that range in length and difficulty, especially through Virgin Island's National Park, which makes up over 7,000 acres. In addition to hiking trails, there are coral reefs, beaches, historical ruins, and guided tours. For more cultural activities, every spring means the annual arrival of the St. John Blues Festival where nearly everyone on this island will be celebrating with live music, games, and more. Cruz Bay is located across from the ferry dock from St. Thomas and has easy access to all other parts of the island.
Nearby Attractions: The island of St. John is home to one of the top ten beaches in the world; Trunk Bay—a blue flag beach. This pristine beach has a snack bar, showers, lifeguards, and an underwater snorkeling trail. The reefs off the coast of St John’s other beaches have great snorkeling, the national park is home to wonderful hiking trails—Reef Bay is the most noteworthy. This easy hike passes through lush tropical forests and past the ruins of an old plantation. East End is decidedly less touristy and is home to some of the best snorkeling on the island and a few great restaurants to sample authentic Caribbean fare.
East End: 20 km/12 mi
Trunk Bay: 6.8 km/4 mi
Cruz Bay: 1.7 km/1 mi
Westin Beach: 1.4 km/0.87 mi
- Exterior Description
(324 m2/ 3,488 ft2)
This Cliffside villa has a private infinity swimming pool (14' x 26' x 5' deep), with a built in hot tub (8' x 12'). By the pool, there is an area furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas and a round dining table. A large stainless steel gas grill with a rotisserie, a blender, and an ice maker can be found next to the wet bar. A short staircase leads from the deck down to the bulkhead beach: an area spread with white sand and set with chaise lounges and a fire pit for enjoyment both day and night. This area is also accessible from the villa’s game room via sliding French doors. There are several balconies throughout the villa.
- Interior Description
(607 m2/ 6,535 ft2)
Upper Level: The top level of the villa features a well-equipped exercise room with Satellite TV, air-conditioning, spectacular views, and a patio overlooking the ocean.
Main Level: (16-20 steps) There are four queen bedroom/bath suites on this level, each of which features air-conditioning, a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV, coffeemaker, individually-controlled speakers from the main sound system, and a private balcony with a sea view. The east wing offers the Blue Suite and the Blue-and-White Suite. The west wing offers the Sage Suite and the White-and-Gold Suite. Separating the two wings is the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a powder room, and a spacious office alcove with a computer with DSL, Wi-Fi and an all-in-one printer/scanner/fax, which looks out to the bay.
4 Steps Down: The dining area with a large dining table seating ten people and an adjoining granite counter with 4 stools facing the beautiful island panorama. The adjoining living room (5 steps down) area is equipped with a 46-inch TV, DVD player and a Bose Surround Sound system which sends music to speakers in all rooms and the outside areas. Glass-paneled doors fold to one side and lead out to the infinity-edged pool, built-in hot tub, a sunning area with chaise lounges and umbrellas, and off to one side, a 6-foot round exterior dining table shaded by an umbrella and flanked by a large stainless steel gas grill with rotisserie, a big commercial blender, a wet bar and a commercial ice-maker.
Lower Level: Two short staircases of 12 steps each, descend from either side of the pool and sun deck area to the sandy "beach" area with a brazier fire pit and palm trees. This lower level, also accessible via an interior staircase (16-20) from the main level, offers two more queen bedroom/bath suites, each with air-conditioning, TV, coffeemaker and a private balcony. There is also a spacious, air-conditioned game room with a pool table, ping pong table, game tables, and a 46-inch flat-screen TV. This level also has a laundry room and a half bath.
- Features Description
- A notarized liability waiver is required for all children under 18 years.
- The exercise room includes: Life Fitness 95xi Fit Stride Total Body Elliptical Trainer and Life Fitness Flex Deck 95Ti Treadmill, Vectra multi-station gym and sets of Vectra free weights.
- Complimentary Welcome Basket is provided for arriving guests.
- Assorted snorkel gear is provided for guests.
- Air conditioning is in all bedrooms and in game room and exercise room.
- A movie and music collections, as well as books and games are in the villa.
- Maid Service is provided once per week.
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- Ipod dock
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to mail a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 60 days of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 1500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 150 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: