Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Enjoy your stay on Paros at this multi-level villa with large terraces and direct access to a beautiful sandy beach. A large open floor plan with traditional white and blue décor creates a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for this lovely Greek vacation property.
- Location Description
Situated on the Northeastern coast of Paros, the property is a short walk to the two beaches of Santa Maria, known for their golden sand and crystal clear waters. Snorkeling and scuba diving are popular activities as well as wind surfing and boating, while beach umbrellas and loungers are available for sunbathing. The nearest town is Naoussa, just 7 km from the villa. A picturesque village with whitewashed houses and winding streets, Naoussa offers shops, markets, cafes and tavernas. Bus service is available to and from however a car is recommended. Arrival by ferry or plane is easy and convenient as both the Port of Parikia and Paros Airport are less than a 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
Paros Airport: 19 km/12 mi
Port of Parikia: 14 km/7 mi
Naoussa: 7 km/4 mi
Santa Maria (Beach): 50 m/164 ft
- Exterior Description
From the main road, a path leads to a lovely interior courtyard with a large built in marble dining table, garden furniture, a barbecue, an outdoor shower and bathroom with a sink and WC. Terraces and balconies overlooking Aliki Bay with great views of the island of Naxos offer ample lounging, sitting and additional dining areas.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: From the courtyard, the main entrance of the villa leads into an open floor plan with beautiful stone flooring. The combination living room and dining area has ample seating with large comfortable couches and a large dining table. Adjacent to the living room is a library with built-in seating, a fireplace, a Satellite TV with a DVD and CD player. Wireless internet is available in the living areas. From the dining area, enter the fully equipped kitchen including an oven, stove, dishwasher, American coffee maker and espresso machine. A separate dining room has a table and chairs, a refrigerator and access to two terraces; one leading to the back of the house and the other to the front with an outdoor dining table under a wooden pergola. Up three steps from the living room is the office corner with a small desk. This area leads to the master bedroom with sea views and a veranda. This bedroom has a king size bed (180 cm), and ensuite bathroom with a sink, WC and a separate shower room. Accessed from the main courtyard, another bedroom has three twin beds (85 cm), suitable for teenagers and children, an ensuite bathroom with a sink, shower and WC.
First Floor: From the courtyard, stairs lead to the separate guest quarters with two bedrooms. The first bedroom has a king-size bed (180 cm). The second bedroom has two twin beds (90 cm). These bedrooms share a bathroom with a sink, shower and WC. Both rooms have access to a private veranda with panoramic views of the Aegean and Naxos Island in the distance.
Basement: Down a staircase from the courtyard level there is another bedroom with two twin beds (90 cm), and a bathroom with a sink, shower and WC. The laundry room with a washing machine is located on this level.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Pre-Stocked Villa: Upon request
- Chef Service: Upon request
- Spa Treatments: Upon request
- Welcome Basket with wine and fruit is included upon arrival.
- Fans are available in the bedrooms.
- A car is recommended.
- Maid Service is included daily.
- Linen and Towel Change is included on the 3rd day of rental week.
- Meet & Greet Transfer Service is included.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Arrival Fee (Outside Posted Times): Payable upon arrival
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: