View all photos
- About The Experience
This beautiful villa located sits just above Morning Star beach and has breathtaking views of the Caribbean. While the interiors have every modern comfort you could desire—from rain showerheads, an Apple TV/media player, and a well equipped kitchen—the area you’ll want to spend most your time is the pool deck and covered terrace. The infinity pool has LED lighting for a dramatic nighttime effect, the outdoor kitchen with grill and wet bar are the perfect place to cook meals and serve sunset cocktails to guests.
- Location Description
The villa is located on the south side of St. Thomas, and is only minutes by car from the beautiful Morning Star beach. For shopping, dining, nightlife, and sightseeing, Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands capital, is the place to go. Here you’ll find countless shops, boutiques, restaurants, and historical sites. Daily activities can include kayaking, para sailing, diving, boating, and every other imaginable water sport. St. Thomas also has music, art, and dance festivals and lots of other enjoyable attractions that include a submarine ride, swimming with the dolphins, and an aerial cable car ride to Paradise Point. Needless to say, you will never run out of things to do!
Nearby Attractions: Morningstar Beach is only a 3-minute drive away. The pristine waters at Magens Bay are calm and serene making this beach the most popular on the island—it is perfect for swimming and safe for children. On the east end of the island, Red Hook is a bit more relaxed then bustling Charlotte Amalie. Here you’ll find some of the island’s most beautiful beaches, casual eateries, an aquarium park, and a shopping mall. Ferries also leave out of Red Hook and Charlotte Amalie to St. John daily.
Red Hook (Town/Ferries): 11 km/7 mi
Cyril E. King Airport: 9.6 km/6 mi
Coki Beach: 9.6 km/6 mi
Magens Bay: 8.4 km/5 mi
Charlotte Amalie (Town/Ferries): 4.4 km/3 mi
Morningstar Beach: 900 m/0.56 mi
- Exterior Description
This two-story villa sits on a hill above Morning Star Beach and has spectacular ocean views. The driveway—which has a basketball half-court—will bring you to the main entrance where you can walk straight through the living room to the pool deck—with infinity-edged pool (16ft x 14ft) with built-in seating and LED lighting. The partially covered sun deck offers comfy seating, an outdoor kitchen, gas grill and table for alfresco dining. The outside space also features a Bose sound system, lounge chairs, and a wet bar with icemaker. A spiral staircase leads down to the lower garden level with a small lawn, double hammock, and more great sea views.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The driveway leads to the entrance of this fully-air-conditioned villa where you’ll find the large living room/kitchen area. The living room features a 60-inch flat screen TV with Bose sound system, and Apple media player for music, games, and movies—Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, YouTube and more. The fully equipped kitchen features modern, stainless steel appliances and has a wine cooler, gas stove, oven, and microwave. The granite center island comes equipped with barstools perfect for entertaining while you cook.
On the west side of the pool deck you’ll find the first two bedrooms, both of which are accessible from outside only. The master suite has a king-sized bed, flat screen TV, and a private balcony overlooking the garden and lawn area below. There is also an en-suite bathroom with double vanity and a beautifully tiled rain-shower. Adjacent to this suite is the second bedroom with a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom with rain-shower. This room also has access to the sun deck and pool. On the other side of the deck is the third suite with a king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom with rain-shower, and direct access to the pool. From this room a hallway leads to a laundry room with washer and dryer and back to the living room and kitchen.
Lower Level: A spiral staircase on the deck leads down the fourth bedroom, which is secluded and located on the garden level with covered veranda. It has a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV, a kitchenette with appliances, and an en-suite bathroom with rain-shower. There is also an additional washer and dryer in this room.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Highchair: Upon request
- Beach Chairs and Cooler: Upon request
- Maid Service is included once, midway through your stay.
- All children under 12 must have a notarized, liability waiver.
- Apple TV digital media player features: movies, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, YouTube, Flickr, iCloud, MLB.tv, NBA League Pass, NHL GameCenter, etc.
- This villa is next door to Villa Diane
which can be rented to accommodate an additional 4-6 guests.
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- Ipod dock
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to mail a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 60 days of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: 500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 100 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: