Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This rustic villa is located in the countryside of Florence, only minutes from all the sights and activities in the historic center. This means you have easy access to the art, culture, and history Florence has to offer, while still getting a taste of country Tuscan living! Relax in the villas’ beautiful garden and fire up the grill for alfresco meals. Spend your days sightseeing, riding bikes in the countryside, and then come home to a glass of Chianti and wonderful views of the sunset.
- Location Description
This villa is located in Florence’s countryside only a short distance away from the birthplace of the Renaissance—Florence. You are only 3 km from a super market and 1.9 km to shops. Florence is rich in architectural and artistic masterpieces. Visit the Piazza San Giovanni, also known as the religious heart of the city, and you’ll see the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, built in the 15th century. See the Duomo, the Academy Gallery, The Uffizi, and Palazzo Vecchio firsthand, then go shopping in one of the open-air or flea markets filled with antiques and other goods. For more high-end shopping, be sure to visit Via dei Tornabuoni.
The villa is only 21 km from Siena—one of Tuscany’s most renowned medieval villages. This picturesque city is a wonderfully preserved example of the Tuscan Middle Ages, and a treasure trove of gothic palaces, churches, and museums. It's also well known for its exiting bi-annual bareback horse races, the Palio, held once in July and once in August. A train station in Florence can connect you to other Tuscan cities, such as Siena or Pisa, which also prove to be convenient and enjoyable day trips away from your villa.
Pisa Airport: 100 km/62 mi
Chianti: 33 km/20.5 mi
Siena: 21 km/13 mi
S. Maria Novella Railway: 9 km/6 mi
Florence (City Center): 9 km/6 mi
Supermarket: 3 km/2 mi
Via G. D’Annunzio Shops: 1.9 km/1 mi
Bus Stop: 700 m/2296.5 ft
- Exterior Description
This gated villa is located on private grounds and has a well-kept garden and is surrounded by trees. There is a large grassy lawn, a barbecue, and accommodations for alfresco dining. There is also parking area for three cars.
- Interior Description
(250 m2/2,690 ft2)
The entire villa is bright, welcoming, and furnished with many rustic period pieces.
Ground Floor: Through the entryway there is a cozy living room with couches, chairs, and a desk. There is a study overlooking the garden with table, armchairs, and an ornamental marble fireplace. The fully equipped kitchen has a charming ornamental fireplace and has a marble food prep station, dishwasher, oven, toaster oven, and microwave. Right outside the kitchen is an area dedicated to cabinets containing all the dishes and silverware you and you guests will need. The dining room is bright and overlooks the garden. On this floor there is also a small bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower.
First Floor: There are three double bedrooms beautifully furnished and filled with lots of natural light. Two of the bedrooms each have two narrow 80 cm twin beds (most appropriate for young people, can be arranged as a queen upon prior request) and the third has two 90 cm single beds that cannot be combined. There is also a large bathroom on this floor with a vanity, toilet, sink, and bathtub.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- The twin beds are 80 cm and narrow by U.S. standards. They are most suitable for young people. However, the beds can be joined, upon prior request, to form a queen-size bed.
- There is a small annex adjacent to the villa with one bedroom with two 90 cm beds, a bathroom with shower, and a dining area and kitchenette with refrigerator, and washing machine. Please inquire for pricing.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- CD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Toaster Oven
- Washing Machine
- Fans Available - Upon Request
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating - Weekly Charge: 300 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 180 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time