View all photos
- About The Experience
Wine lovers will delight in this 18th-century cottage located in a small hamlet at the heart of Burgundy’s prestigious winegrowing region, near Beaune. Ideal for oeno-tourism, the property is nestled in famous Puligny-Montrachet, near the Meursault1e Cru vineyard, Clos Vougeaut and Beaune’s Hotel Dieu. This is an excellent place to experience the best of the countryside and sample world-class wines with an intimate group of family or friends.
- Location Description
Nestled in a prime location in Burgundy, the villa is close to the village of Meursault, where there is a market, bakery and pharmacy. The village is perfect for walks and bicycle rides, taking in the area’s architectural heritage and exploring the vineyards. The Route des Grands Crus takes you through the villages of Pommard and Volnay, to Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy and home to the famous Hospices. A few kilometers further on, you will find the 18-hole Beaune Lavernois Golf Course. The Dijon TGV train station, where you can reach Paris Gare de Lyon within 1 hour and 40 minutes, is about a 50-minute drive away.
Lyon Satolas International Airport: 170 km /105 mi
Dijon TGV Train Station: 50-minute drive
Dijon: 45-minute drive
Beaune: 15-minute drive
Beaune Lavernois Golf Course: 15 km/9 mi
Meursault: 3 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
The grounds include a small enclosed garden with a terrace, heated swimming pool with an electric cover (12 m x 4 m, 1.35 m depth), 6 umbrellas and sunbeds, and a barbecue. The garden area is illuminated by lovely bronze lamps at night. Onsite parking is provided.
- Interior Description
The villa is air conditioned throughout and has limestone tile.
Ground Floor: There is an open living-dining area, which has two sofas, satellite TV, DVD player, stereo, fireplace, round dining table for 6, and doors to the small garden. The kitchen features an oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and ice maker. There is also a laundry area with a washing machine and dryer. This floor has one bedroom, which has a king-size bed (180 cm, can be converted into two single beds upon prior request), TV, ensuite bathroom with bathtub, sink and shower, and a separate toilet room.
First Floor: There are two bedrooms, each with a king-size bed (180 cm, can be converted into two single beds upon prior request), TV ensuite bathroom with a shower and sink, and a separate toilet room.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Lessons: Upon request
- Breakfast Service: 29 Euros per person
- Daytime Cook Service by Governess: 30 Euros per hour, plus cost of food
- Extra Housekeeping: 30 Euros per hour
- Chauffeur: Upon request
- Lunch or Dinner in the Vineyards: Upon request
- Vineyard Tours and Wine Tasting: 400 Euros per person and up
- Air Balloon Tour: Upon request
- Bike Rentals: Upon request
- Burgundy Wines from House Cellar: Upon request
- All king-size beds can be converted to two single beds, upon prior request.
- The house wine cellar can provide around 100 different wines of Burgundy on request and for an extra cost.
- A complimentary wine tasting at a local wine maker is included.
- Complimentary restaurant booking is available.
- Pool towels are provided.
- Housekeeping is provided for 4 hours per week. Linens are changed mid-week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Bikes Available - Upon Request
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $1,250
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Please check the property description for any additional charges which may not be listed here.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: