Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Beautiful views, three swimming pools, two spas, and Great Bay beach right outside your front door! Guests in these seaside resort apartments have access to all this and more! The apartments are adjacent to a beautiful hotel and you can enjoy full use of all the amenities from the gym, full-service spa and salon, tennis courts, and three restaurants. The fully staffed concierge department is also available to arrange anything you might need.
- Location Description
These resort apartments are located in East End, on St. Thomas overlooking Great Bay. On the east end of the island, the small town of Red Hook offers some of the island’s most beautiful beaches, casual eateries, an aquarium park, and a shopping mall. However, the hotel’s amenities provide you with plenty to see and do! For shopping, dining, nightlife, and sightseeing, Charlotte Amalie, the US Virgin Islands capital, is the place to go. Here you’ll find countless shops, boutiques, restaurants, and historical sites. Daily activities can include kayaking, parasailing, diving, boating, and every other imaginable water sport. St. Thomas also has music, art, and dance festivals and lots of other enjoyable attractions that include a submarine ride, swimming with the dolphins, and an aerial cable car ride to Paradise Point. Needless to say, you will never run out of things to do!
Nearby Attractions: The pristine waters at Magens Bay are calm and serene making the beach the most popular on the island—it is perfect for swimming and safe for children. For the best snorkeling however, visit Coki Beach—the waters are calm and offer great visibility with deeper reefs offshore for more experienced divers and snorkelers. The incredibly scenic Mahogany Run Golf Course is a 6-minute drive away. On the east end of the island, Red Hook is a bit more relaxed then bustling Charlotte Amalie. Here you’ll find some of the island’s most beautiful beaches, casual eateries, an aquarium park, and a shopping mall. Ferries also leave out of Red Hook and Charlotte Amalie to St. John daily.
Cyril E. King Airport: 17.6 km/11 mi
Magens Bay: 13.8 km/9 mi
Charlotte Amalie (Town/Ferries): 12.3 km/8 mi
Coki Beach: 7.1 km/4 mi
Red Hook (Town/Ferries): 2.7 km/2 mi
- Exterior Description
These beautiful apartments are situated in four buildings right along Great Bay Beach and adjacent to a beautiful hotel. From your covered balcony you’ll enjoy views of the three pools; the large beachfront pool, the adults serenity pool, and a children’s wading pool—there are also two whirlpool spas—the palm trees, and the beach beyond. The Coconut Cove Bar and Grill is a beachside restaurant located just steps from your apartment. A short walk away, guests have access to the hotel’s swimming pool and restaurants.
- Interior Description
(Elevator to All Floors)
These air-conditioned two bedroom apartments come equipped with all the amenities you might desire on your luxury island vacation. The living room has comfy seating areas, a flat screen TV, a queen-sized sofa bed, and sliding doors that open onto a covered balcony. There is dining area and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters, a guest bathroom, and a washer and dryer. Each bedroom has a king-sized bed with down pillows and comforters (one can be arranged as two twins upon prior request) and marble and granite en-suite bathrooms with soaking tubs and showers.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Concierge Service: Upon request
- Optional Resort Fee for Activities: Available upon check-in at $58 per day per apartment. Please request further details.
- Guests have full access to all the amenities of the residence and adjoining hotel including: tennis courts, swimming pools, spas, gym, spa and salon, optional daily free water sports, a reception lounge with computer and printer stations, DVDs, books, and games, and the beach.
- One Fitness class per day for one person per apartment is also included with payment of the Resort fee. Please inquire for other activities available.
- No Smoking. Smoking inside the property will incur a $250.00 fine.
- Daily Maid Service: Included (Plus Turndown Service).
- One king-sized bed can be arranged as two twins: Upon Prior Request.
- You may REQUEST a particular building, floor or a specific apartment for your stay, but please understand that RentVillas has no control over nor any final say as to which specific apartment will be selected for you.
- These apartments are privately owned and not operated like a hotel or resort. Therefore early check-ins and late checkouts are not available.
- Guided PADI dive trips leave daily from the resort.
- Sailing excursions that can be arranged from the residence include: snorkeling, sunset sailing, full day sailing trips, luncheons, and more.
- 7 night minimum (Saturday to Saturday) rentals.
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
Features and Amenities
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- Tennis Court - Shared
- CD player
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- TV - English Channels Available
- TV - Local Channels Only
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Ceiling Fans - Partial House
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Reception Office
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property a security deposit will be authorized on a credit card. 500 USD
- Each set of lost keys will incur a charge of $35.
- Lost gate remote controls will be charged at replacement cost ($40 to $100).
- Maid service is available upon request at the per visit charge of: 50 USD
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- A mandatory Government Tax (12.5%) will be charged on all rentals.
- Departures must take place before 11:00 am. Departures after 11:00 am may incur a charge of $250.
- DON’T FORGET to BRING PROOF of CITIZENSHIP!
Everyone departing the United States Virgin Islands, including U.S. Citizens, is now required by U.S. Immigration to show either a valid passport or a certified copy of a birth certificate accompanied by a photo ID. The islands are a “port of entry” to the U.S. mainland – so please don’t forget these for the whole family. You also need them if you plan to visit any of the British Virgin Islands during your stay, even if it is just a day trip.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: