View all photos
- About The Experience
Paradise awaits a group of friends or family at this seafront villa nestled in a small village between St Tropez and Toulon. This is the perfect spot for those seeking a discreet beach retreat amidst the beautiful, unspoiled coastal countryside. Tiered garden terraces offer panoramic views of the ocean and the Iles du Levant, as well as outdoor dining and direct beach access.
- Location Description
The villa is located between St Tropez and Lavandou, overlooking the rocky coastline that sits below the hamlet of Le Dattier. This pristine mini-village of 15 houses is set in one of the few remaining sections of natural coastal countryside between Nice and Toulon. It is situated between Cavalaire and the next village to the west, Le Rayol. Guests can walk up the hill to the hamlet and then along paths to the west or east. The path to the east offers a stunning walk along the cliffs to Cavalaire, where there is good shopping, a Wednesday market, restaurants, a tennis club, and windsurfing and boat rentals. The path to the west follows the old railway track to Le Rayol, where there are also good restaurants. Golf is available at Ste Maxime, Beauvallon or Valcros (5 km west of Le Lavandou), and there is a championship course at Draguignan.
Marseilles: 2-hour drive
Nice Airport: 90-minute drive
Toulon Airport: 45-minute drive
Pampelonne Beach: 26 km/16 mi
St Tropez: 15 km/9 mi
Gigaro: 13 km/8 mi
Grimaud: 12 km/7 mi
Le Canadel: 5 km/3 mi
Le Rayol: 3 km/2 mi
Cavalaire Bay: 2 km/1 mi
- Exterior Description
The property is located in a remote location, and guests must travel along a challenging dirt road for 350 m (.217 miles) before reaching the property. An automatic gate opens onto the grounds, which house a fenced, tri-level garden with flowering plants. The top level features the main dining area outside the kitchen, complete with a Weber barbecue and dining table. The terrace then wraps around in front of the living room. The middle level has comfortable chairs and a table for drinks. There are several sun loungers and dining chairs for each of two outside dining tables, as well as chairs for a covered dining table. The spacious bottom level runs from the apartment to the steps and path that lead to the beach, where there is a flat section of rock for sunbathing and swimming. There is very limited outside access to this bay, so it is essentially private to villa guests. Parking spaces for 4 cars are available.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The front door leads to an entrance hall and then into to a large living and dining room, where there are French doors to the main terrace. The living room has a couch, 4 armchairs, tables, fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station and desk. The dining area has a table for 6 and additional chairs. The kitchen features a Neff oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso machine, coffee machine and washing machine. There is a spin dryer in the garage. There is a small study with WiFi and an office with a printer and phone. There are three bedrooms, each of which has 2 single beds (90 cm each). The first bedroom has an ocean view and terrace access, while the second bedroom has a small terrace. Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. The third bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. There is also an independent toilet room.
Apartment (Accessed via steps in the garden)
Lower Level: There are two double bedrooms, each of which have an ocean view. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. The second bedroom has a king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, shower, double sinks and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Babysitter: Upon request
- A Welcome Basket is provided upon arrival.
- Due to the many steps and beach access, children should be watched carefully.
- Guests will be met by a greeter upon arrival (little English spoken).
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per week. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- DVD player
- Ipod dock
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $2,500
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Please check the property description for any additional charges which may not be listed here.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time