View all photos
- About The Experience
Stunning views of Marina del Cantone Bay make this recently renovated villa near the village of Nerano a truly unforgettable experience. From your private terrace and sun deck you can lounge in sun beds, cool off in the small pool, or enjoy a sunset cocktail alfresco. You are only 1km from the beach and center of town; an ideal location for exploring all the beautiful towns of the Amalfi Coast!
- Location Description
This villa is located one kilometer from the small village Nerano, which has some excellent restaurants serving up regional dishes. You are also only 1km from a beach (rocks) and the Bay of Marina del Cantone. You can walk to town and the beach from the villa but the road may be shared with cars in some areas. Further afield is the lovely town of Sorrento, which is filled with life, good food and restaurants, shopping, and a train that connects to Naples (stops in Pompeii and Herculaneum). Interesting sights include the 10th century Basilica di San Antonio and the 11the century Cathedral. Saint Anthony is the patron of navigators, and sailors have made thousands of votive offerings at his tomb in the crypt. The 11th century Cathedral is also beautiful, housing some frescoes and a bell tower with a ceramic clock. The cloisters of Saint Francis are interesting because they have been "restored" many times over the centuries, resulting in an impressive display of architectural styles from late gothic to the renaissance. The "Sorrento Summer of Music" is also held at the cloisters, every year from July to September, and features international musicians performing alongside of emerging musical talents. Great day trip destinations include Positano, Amalfi, and Naples.
Nearby Attractions: Amalfi is a town that dates back to the 6th century and was once an important trading center with historical and medieval architecture throughout the town. The main sites include the Duomo, in Amalfi's center, the cathedral of Sant' Andrea, which dates back to the 11th century, and the Cloister of Paradise. There is also a museum dedicated to the works of Morelli and a museum where you can view artifacts of Amalfi's long and interesting history. During the summer months, there are daily ferries leaving from Amalfi to Capri, Positano, Sorrento, and Naples, although there are always buses connecting the towns along the Amalfi Coast.
Naples (Airport): 67 km/ 41.6 mi
Salerno Port: 60 km/ 37.2 mi
Pompeii: 41 km/ 25.4 mi
Amalfi: 46 km/ 28.5 mi
Positano: 32 km/ 19.8 mi
Sorrento (town, train, port): 15 km/ 9.32 mi
Nerano Center: 1 km/ 0.62 mi
Beach (rocks): 1 km/ 0.62 mi
Bus: .50 km/ 0.31 mi
- Exterior Description
There is a garden terrace on the ground floor with porch swing and seating areas. The first floor panoramic terrace has a small pool (4 m x 3.8 m - open from end of March until end of October), sun beds, an outdoor shower, and a lounge area.
- Interior Description
(300 m2/ 3,229 ft2)
Ground Floor: (6 Steps) This recently renovated villa is bright, furnished with simple modern pieces, and has several sea colored, coastal accents. The spacious entry hall leads to the living rooms with multiple access points to the garden terrace. There is a fireplace, satellite TV, Bose dock system, couches, and armchairs. The dining room seats 16, and the kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, American Coffee Maker, and large windows with sea views. There is also a guest bathroom.
First Floor: (20 Steps) There are three double bedrooms on this floor; two with 180 cm king-sized beds and one with a 160 cm queen-sized bed. Each of the rooms has an en-suite bathroom; two with showers, the other has a chromatherapy whirlpool bathtub. There is also a lounge area on this floor with access to the panoramic terrace with sunbeds and whirlpool tub.
Second Floor: (19 Steps) The final two bedrooms are on this floor, each with a 180cm king-sized beds and en-suite bathrooms; one with shower and one with a tub. One of the rooms has access to the terrace below.
- Features Description
- As with all of the Amalfi Coast, there are many stairs and lots of up and down in order to get around.
- Parking: 2 private parking spaces available.
- Housekeeping: 6 hours of housekeeping per day, 5 days per week, is included in the rental cost.
- Daily Breakfast Buffet: Usually includes jam, croissants, almond patisserie, cereal, fruit juice, yogurt, milk, tea, coffee, seasonal fruit, eggs, bread, cheese, ham, and butter.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Included
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 700 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after 7:30 pm): Payable upon Arrival 50 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: