Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
You and you family can experience the beauty of Lake Como in this large villa on the outskirts of the small village of Cremia; only steps from the waterfront. Your private yard and pool overlook a lakefront beach and you are a short walk from a pizzeria and seafood restaurant. The villa has a game room, sauna and Jacuzzi, and is near plenty of hiking and biking trails. It’s in the perfect location for exploring the renowned villages along Lake Como!
- Location Description
The villa is located close to Cremia, a small village along the shores of Lake Como. You are only 500m from a lakefront beach, pizzeria, and seafood restaurant. Other nearby activities include, hiking, biking, tennis, golf, and a ton of watersports including surfing and sailing. Ten kilometers away lies Menaggio; a popular tourist spot with a pedestrian-only area at its heart. Here you will find coffee shops, gelaterias, a mini-golf course with snack bar, and many restaurants. A ferry in Managgio connects you to Bellagio and Varenna, while a bus can take you to Como.
Nearby Attractions: One of the best views of Lake Como is Piazza Cavour, on the banks of the lake in the 2000-year-old town of Como. Como, located at the southernmost tip of the lake is perfect for a day's outing. Sights in Como include the Duomo, the austere church of San Abbondio, the Piazza S. Fedele (with many 400-year-old buildings), and the Basilica, one of the masterpieces of the maestri comacini (Como masters). Lake Como is lined with medieval and Renaissance villages, so taking a trip in any direction will lead you to beautiful and historical cathedrals, palazzos, and piazzas. There is an abundance of pavement cafes, pubs, restaurants and nightlife, shops, and several other attractions to suit any appetite.
Milano: 91 km/ 56.5 mi
Train (Como): 45 km/ 27.9 mi
Como: 40 km/ 24.8 mi
Lugano Agno Airport: 35 km/21.7 mi
Menaggio (Town, Ferry): 10 km/ 6.2 mi
Cremia: 800 m/ 0.49 mi
Grocery: 800 m/ 0.49 mi
Beach: 500 m/ 0.31 mi
- Exterior Description
The villa is located on the western shore of Lake Como and offers stunning views of the lake and the Alps. The villa is surrounded by a gated garden and patio, with palm trees, sun beds, a barbecue, and a pool (5 m x 11 m) with a diving board. An electric gate borders the villa and there is a private garage with parking for four cars. There are two additional uncovered parking spaces on the property. There are other villas close by.
- Interior Description
(500 m2/ 5,381 ft2)
Ground Floor: On this bright and spacious main living level you’ll find a living room with sliding doors that look out over the lake and lead to a terrace with alfresco dining. The room is furnished with sofas, a satellite TV, fireplace, and also has a dining area. The kitchen comes equipped with a dining table, stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, and toaster.
Loft: (10 Steps) There is one double bedroom with a 160cm queen, and another room with two narrow 85cm twins (most suitable for young people, can be arranged as a double upon request). These rooms share a bathroom with a shower. There is a third bedroom with a 160cm queen-sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower. These three rooms all have terrace access.
First Floor: (12 Steps) There are three bedrooms are on this floor. Each room has two narrow 85 cm twin beds (most suitable for young people, can be arranged as doubles upon request). These rooms all share a bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
Lower Level: (20 Steps) On this level there is a sauna, Jacuzzi and a bathroom with shower. There is also a game room with a pool table, football table, a children’s play area, and an open fireplace with a pizza oven.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request.
- It is a walk of about 800 m downhill to the village.
- The twin beds are 85 cm and narrow by US standards. They are most appropriate for young people. However, they can be arranged as a queen-size bed upon prior request.
- There are other villas close by, so there may be some noise.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Billiard/Pool Table
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone and Internet (If Available): According to consumption
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 200 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm, Upon Prior Request) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Housekeeping: Usually available upon request
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Arrivals (After 9:00 pm): Not Accepted
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: