View all photos
- About The Experience
For those looking for a Tuscan getaway within an easy drive to the coast, this villa is well suited to a group of friends or family looking for peace and privacy, outdoor activities, or visiting the famous wine region in the area. Sleeping up to twelve, the earth-tone villa has spacious rooms, complemented by high, cathedral-like ceilings, and comes fully-equipped for all your cooking, or lounging, needs. Outdoor dining and a private pool invite you to enjoy the beautiful panorama and the seaside, just twenty five minutes away, beckons you with its opportunities for shopping and beach time.
- Location Description
An inviting mix of countryside and sea is to be explored from this villa. Ten minutes away is the town of Cecina, with many restaurants, access to the beach, and a national park. Just twenty five minutes away are the white sandy beaches of Rosignano Solvay. Cala dei Medici, a tourist port in Rosignano, has a marina where one can marvel at beautiful sail boats and shop locally. Also easily accessible from this location are the resorts of Cecine Mare, Marina di Bibbona, Donoratico, and the natural park of Rimigliano, south of San Vincenzo. For boat tour opportunities, travel to Piombino or Livorno, where one can sail to Elba and other Tuscan islands. Florence, Pisa, Volterra, and San Gimignano can be reached in an hour or two for exciting cultural excursions.
Nearby Attractions: Ideal for nature lovers, this area boasts 16 different mountain bike routes spread over 50 km, some which can be reached from the villa. These are multi-use trails shared with horse riders and hikers. At the coast, there are opportunities for sailing, cruising to islands, and fishing.
Florence: 130 km/81 mi
Pisa: 50 km/31 mi
Pisa (Airport): 40 minute
Cecina Mare (Beach): 12-14 km/7.5-9 mi
Cecina (Bus/Train): 10 km/6 mi
- Exterior Description
(1,500 m2/16,146 ft2)
This stone farmhouse sits with an expansive grassy lawn with a sprawling panorama over the surrounding countryside. A covered porch has a large dining room table and looks over the swimming pool (10m x 5m), open from early May 2 to the end of October 3). There is a barbecue and sunbathing area.
- Interior Description
(350 m2/3,767 ft2)
Ground Floor: Cathedral-like ceilings adorn two large sitting rooms, furnished with sofas and coffee tables, one with a working stone fireplace. There is a TV lounge with a DVD player, stereo, and Wi-Fi connection. The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, food processor, electric kettle, mixer, and coffee peculator. Two of the six bedrooms are on this floor, both with en suite bathrooms with showers. The first bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm), and the second bedroom has a set of narrow twin beds (80 cm) which are most comfortable for young people, but which may be pushed together to form a queen size bed upon prior request. A laundry room also has a washing machine and dryer.
First Floor (approx. 20 steps): There are four double bedrooms on this floor, each with queen size beds (160 cm) and en suite bathrooms with showers.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Heating of the Pool (gas): According to consumption
- Highchair (one additional high chair): 30 Euros
- Portable Baby Crib (one additional): 50 Euros
- Daily Cleaning and/or Cook Service: Upon request
- Pool/beach Towel: 5 Euros per person per week
- Extra Linen (Towels and Bed): 10 Euros per person
- Extra Towels (Shower, Face, and Hand): 5 Euros per person
- Daily Trash Pick-Up: 50 Euros per week
- Firewood (Additional): 10 Euros a box
- Pool Heating: The pool heat will only be available in early spring and late fall. This is approximately the end of March to the end of April and then from the end of September to the end of October. These dates may change based on weather conditions.
- Pool Heating: Guests must request for the pool to be heated at least two weeks in advance of their reservation, or at the time of their booking. Last minute reservations cannot be accommodated.
- One high chair and one portable baby crib are available for free. An additional chair and bed may be requested at an additional cost.
- For the fireplace, the first box of wood is supplied. Additional firewood is available for a cost.
- Hair Dryer: A hair dryer is available upon request.
- The property is not fenced.
- An 80 cm single bed is narrow, and most comfortable for a young person. However, the twin beds may be pushed together, upon prior request, to form a queen size bed (160 cm)
- Villa Licia is located about two kilometers from another large villa, Villa Pina, which sleeps 14-16 guests.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Firewood Available - Included
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash or by credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 900 EUR
- Final Cleaning - Weekly Charge: 250 EUR
- Gas: According to consumption
- Air Conditioning: According to consumption
- Use of Pool in Low Season (October through April) - Weekly Charge: on request
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: