Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Lake Maggiore is a fifteen minute walk from this charming, three-bedroom villa in Piemonte. With a private swimming pool and fenced garden, this family-friendly villa even has a restaurant, kids’ playground, and a football field just one hundred meters away. Located close to Intra Verbania, there is a ferry dock in town allowing you to travel to other destinations around the lake.
- Location Description
This villa is just one kilometer from beautiful Lake Maggiore which can be reached by a five minute car ride or a fifteen minute downhill walk. A restaurant, kids’ playground and a football field are all within 100 meters walking distance of the villa. The town of Intra Verbania, just two kilometers away, has a wonderful lakefront promenade and a ferry dock. It is an attractive and energetic town with many shops, bars, restaurants, and a weekend market. The most popular of lakeside towns, Stresa, is nineteen kilometers away and has both a ferry dock and a train station that can take you to Milan in about an hour. Lake Maggiore offers extraordinary sights including historic villas and castles, majestic gardens, and medieval churches. For nature lovers, there are several natural parks in the area, including the enormous Parco Nazionale dell Val Grande, as well as mountain biking and hiking in the surrounding mountain ranges.
Nearby Attractions: From Stresa there is a cableway up to the Mottarone Mountain providing an impressive view over Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta. Visit the beautiful monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso or participate in one of the many water sports popular to the lake including canoeing, water skiing, and sailing.
Bergamo Orio Al Serio (Airport): 150 km/93 mi
Milan Malpensa (Airport): 68 km/42 mi
Stresa (Train Station/Ferry): 19 km/12 mi
Intra Verbania: 2 km/1.2 mi
Lake Maggiore: 1 km/.62 mi
Restaurant & Playground: 100 m/328 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa has a fenced garden with a private swimming pool (12m x 7m, 1.5m deep, open May to September, depending on the weather) surrounded by deck chairs and sun loungers. A gazebo with a stone dining table and barbecue is ideal for al fresco dining. Street parking next to the villa is always available. Please note that the owner lives in an apartment under the house but uses a separate entrance and does not share the garden or swimming pool. Privacy is ensured at all times.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: A bright living room is furnished with couches, a flat screen TV with a DVD and CD player, a piano, a fire place, and a table for dining. Large French doors from the living room open to the garden. The eat-in kitchen, equipped with an oven, dishwasher and a table, has a small pantry room to the side with the refrigerator. The first double bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and there is one bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub.
First Floor: Upstairs you will find two bedrooms. The first is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm). A second bedroom has a set of narrow twin beds (80 cm), most comfortable for young people. There is one bathroom with a shower and the washing machine.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
Bathroom Towels: 10 Euros per person
- The owner of this villa lives in an apartment under the house but uses a separate entrance and does not share the garden or swimming pool. Privacy is ensured at all times.
- Narrow twin beds (80 cm) are most comfortable for young people.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Mandatory Weekly Cleaning Fee: 75 EUR
- Heating - Daily Charge (upon request): 20 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: