View all photos
- About The Experience
You will love this new-built luxury villa with magnificent views of Lake Maggiore. The four-bedroom villa has a rooftop garden and is made with locally sourced materials to blend in to its surroundings. With an open-plan layout, panoramic views, and a breathtaking infinity pool, this villa will be hard to top. It is located less than two kilometers from Stresa, where the local ferry dock and train station are easily accessible for travel to nearby villages or Milan.
- Location Description
Overlooking Lake Maggiore and the Borromeo Islands, this villa is situated 1.5 kilometers from the popular lakeside town of Stresa. The charming town features a promenade, church, market, bakeries, banks, pharmacies, and a ferry dock that offers boat trips to nearby towns and the Borromeo Islands. The Borromeo Islands include Isola Bella, with a palace, Isola dei Pescatori (Fisherman’s Island), and Isola Madre, with a botanical garden. A cable car runs a 20-minute route from Stresa to the summit of Mount Mottarone, where there are panoramic views of the area’s seven lakes. Stresa’s railway station can connect you with Milan in about an hour.
Nearby Attractions: The monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso; The village of Angera and its castle, La Rocca; The charming village of Cannero Riviera (beach); Cannobio and its location near Switzerland.
Bergamo Orio Al Serio (airport): 130 km/91 mi
Milan Malpensa (airport): 51 km/32 mi
Verbania Intra: 18 km/11 mi
Stresa (ferry/train): 1.5 km/.93 mi
- Exterior Description
(1,000 m2/10,764 ft2)
This well-located villa overlooks the Borromeo Islands of Lake Maggiore. It features a landscaped lawn with native trees, lavender, and other fragrant plants. There is a large covered terrace furnished with a table and chairs for al fresco dining. The central feature is the infinity swimming pool (14m x 4.5m, open May to October, weather permitting. Please inquire for exact dates) which overlooks the town, lake, and mountains. Built using the same stone both inside and outside of the swimming pool, it features easy access steps and internal bench seats. There is an outdoor hot and cold shower and at night, LED spotlights provide unique visual effects. The garage (100 m2/1,076 ft2), which is operated by remote control, can accommodate 3 cars.
- Interior Description
(400 m2/4,306 ft2)
Ground Floor: Newly built, the villa features high quality amenities including under-floor heating and cooling. The open living room with walls of windows looks over the covered patio and beyond to the lake. Remote-controlled skylights allow more natural light. Within the living room is a large sofa and Satellite TV, as well as a dining table seating ten. The kitchen features a Corian-topped island with a stove top and built-in dishwasher. A side wall with sliding doors conceals the fridge, freezer, oven and microwave. To each side of the living room are two sleeping areas. On one side are two double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm) with large windows overlooking the lake. There is one bathroom with a shower and a large closet. Off of the opposite side of the living room is a bedroom with two narrow single beds (80 cm) most suitable for young people, with a built-in wardrobe and 32” TV. There is a separate bathroom with a shower. Finally, there is the master bedroom with a queen size (160 cm) bed, and an en suite bathroom with a shower. It is furnished with a wardrobe and 40” TV and has panoramic views over the pool and lake.
Basement Floor: A lounge has a large iron table with seating for ten people and a cinema area, with an L-shaped couch and home cinema system featuring a 55” TV and Bose surround sound speakers. A separate room has a bath tub and toilet with a washing machine and dryer. The garage is accessible from this floor as well.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen, Highchair, Changing Table: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Local Guide: Upon request
- Massages: Upon request
- Boat Rentals: Upon request
- Narrow single beds (80 cm) are most suitable for young people.
- Internet speed download up to 30 Mb/s and upload up to 3 Mb/s. Internet bandwidth up to 50 GB of traffic per month. If exceeded, the speed will be reduced to 5 Mb/s download and 512 kb/s upload.
- Housekeeping is provided on Wednesday and Saturday. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 2000 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: