View all photos
- About The Experience
Bright, clean, and modern are just a few words to describe this updated villa overlooking Lake Maggiore. Inviting you outside is the large, private swimming pool and terraced property with panoramic views. Within walking distance to the charming town of Baveno, this villa is ideally located for visiting some of the most famous towns of the region, including nearby Stresa.
- Location Description
This villa is located one kilometer from the charming town of Baveno, on Lake Maggiore. Baveno sits among the hills with a panoramic view of the lake and the Borromean Islands and can be reached on foot by following the road downhill to the center of town. A tranquil town, it boasts some excellent restaurants, beautiful villas, and fragrant gardens. Three kilometers away is the popular town of Stresa. Stresa features a promenade, church, market, bakeries, banks, pharmacies and a ferry dock that offers boat trips to nearby towns and the Borromean Islands. A cable car runs a 20-minute route from Stresa to the summit of Mount Mottarone, where there are panoramic views of the area’s seven lakes. The Villa Pallavicino Zoological Park, which features a grand 19th-century villa, gardens and a zoo, is located on the outskirts of the town.
Nearby Attractions: There are public tennis courts in Baveno; golf course in Verbania.
Milan: 94 km/58 mi
Milano Malpensa (Airport): 57 km/35 mi
Verbania: 11 km/6.8 mi
Stresa (Ferry): 3 km/1.9 mi
Baveno: 1 km/0.63 mi
- Exterior Description
(20,000 m2/215,278 ft2)
This hillside villa offers panoramic views of the lake and pinewood trees which dot the large property. Although spread over many levels, the private swimming pool (5m x 12m, open May 2 – October 1) is on a terrace at the same level as the ground floor of the villa. There is also a large dining table on a terrace with a barbecue for al fresco dining.
- Interior Description
(600 m2/6,458 ft2)
Ground Floor: The living room features a marble fireplace and has a sitting area furnished with sofas, a piano, card table, bar, and small lounge with 3D TV and Apple TV. From the living room guests can access the large covered veranda facing the lake. The dining room has access to a balcony with tables and armchairs. A professional kitchen is fully equipped with a toaster, deep fryer, lemon squeezer, kneading machine, “espresso” and American coffee machine, microwave, mixer, dishwasher, blender and freezer.
First Floor: The first floor features four double bedrooms (160 cm) with en suite bathrooms with showers. A fifth double bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm), and a bathroom with a shower. A single sofa bed (90 cm) can be added to this bedroom at an extra cost, upon request. All the bedrooms have air conditioning and TV.
Lower Floor: A large recreation room features large windows with views of the lake. There are sofas and armchairs for relaxing. A fitness area is equipped with a whirlpool bath for five people, a Turkish bath, gym equipment, relaxation chair, herbal tea making equipment, a massage area with relaxation beds and a bathroom with a shower. There is also a laundry room with a washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service and grocery shopping: Upon request
- Dishwashing and laundry service: Upon request
- Masseuse/Beauty Therapist: Upon request
- Three additional beds: 500 Euros per week, to be paid upon arrival
- Swimming Pool Heating: 100 Euros per day
- Air Conditioning: Available in the bedrooms, only.
- On the ground floor, a double sofa bed (160cm x 200cm), can be set up in another bedroom for two additional sleeping spaces at an extra cost. This bedroom would have a bathroom with an adjacent shower.
- On the first floor, one of the double bedrooms can accommodate a single sofa bed (90cm) at an extra cost.
- Housekeeping provided for 4 hours per day.
- An Italian dinner served on the day of arrival (Saturday evening usually at 7:30 pm) is included in the rental price.
- A welcome basket is provided with milk, coffee, toast bread, jam, pasta sauce, cereal, yogurt, butter, eggs, fruit juice, honey, and fresh fruits.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Outside Area - Private
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Heated
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Gym Equipment
- Jacuzzi Tub - Inside
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
- Welcome Basket
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: