Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
On the island of Sardinia, this characteristic villa with beamed ceilings and stucco walls overlooks the sea and famous island of Tavolara. With five bedrooms, modern amenities, and a private swimming pool, it offers an authentic and relaxing island experience. It is walking distance to Porto San Paolo, which boasts several beautiful beaches, and close to the large town of Olbia.
- Location Description
Porto San Paolo, is just seven hundred meters from this villa. It is well known for its beaches and coves, including Punta Don Diego, Costa Corallina, and Costa Dorata. Popular with sailing and diving enthusiasts, boating excursions to the islands of Tavolara and Molara make this one of the most sought after tourist destinations of Sardinia. On the island of Tavolara, visit the protected natural marine area of Tavolara Punta Coda Cavallo, or, if visiting at the right time during the summer, don’t miss the Tavolara Film Festival, held on the Spalmatore di Terra beach. Just fifteen kilometers away is Olbia, also the nearest airport. Olbia offers excellent shopping and restaurant options as well as a ferry port.
Porto Cervo: 40 km/25 mi
Olbia (airport): 15 km/9 mi
Porto Rotondo: 5 km/3 mi
Beaches: 1.5 km/.93 mi
Porto San Paolo: 700 m/2,297 ft
- Exterior Description
(2,000 m2/21,528 ft2)
Situated in a panoramic position, this villa sits within a garden with a private swimming pool (90 m2/969 ft2), which features a whirlpool bath and a counter-current swimming function. There is an outdoor shower as well.
- Interior Description
(300 m2/3,229 ft2)
This villa is comprised of two zones, or wings, with a main entrance that connects the two zones with a few, short steps.
Wing A/Ground Floor: An airy living room opens directly onto the villa’s two covered verandas and is furnished with couches, chairs, and a TV with Satellite. On to the kitchen, which is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, espresso coffee machine, and has access to the veranda, which is furnished for al fresco dining. A dining room leads to a lounge/study room and there is a guest bathroom with a toilet. In this zone there are two double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm), both with en suite bathrooms with showers.
Wing B/First Floor: Connected by a few short, internal stairs, this zone has a living room which connects with a veranda and exits on to the garden. There is one double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower. Two more double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm) share a bathroom with a shower. These three bedrooms have portable air conditioning units.
- Features Description
- Housekeeping: Four hours of midweek housekeeping is included.
- Air Conditioning: The three bedrooms on the first floor of zone B have portable air conditioning units.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Computer Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Partial House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 3000 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: