Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Steal away to a peaceful, family-friendly retreat in Sonoma County’s bountiful Alexander Valley winegrowing region. Onsite vineyards and fig trees surround the beautiful villa and guest house, which sit alongside a private pool, outdoor dining area, well-appointed canvas tent for lounging, and a terrace with incomparable views of the valley.
- Location Description
The villa is situated amidst a wide expanse of vineyards, meadows and gardens, in the majestic California Alexander Valley winegrowing region. The property sits at the end of a private road surrounded by Cabernet vineyards, just 6 miles from downtown Healdsburg, where shops and restaurants await (don’t miss Par Take, Kendall Jackson’s “tasting room meets restaurant”). More than 40 wineries featuring handcrafted wines are found throughout the valley, Healdsburg and the surrounding areas of Dry Creek and Chalk Hill. Top destinations include Stonestreet (the tasting room is just down the road from the villa), Hawkes, Medlock Ames, Jordon, Stryker, Robert Hunter and Silver Oak. In Geyserville, the Francis Ford Coppola Winery and Restaurant offers memorable cuisine, a display of movie memorabilia and even a game of bocce ball amidst the vineyards. A car is necessary.
Sonoma: 51 mi
Santa Rosa: 23 mi
Geyserville: 7 mi
Healdsburg: 6 mi
- Exterior Description
The private grounds, which are surrounded by the property’s own vineyards and the Macayama Mountains in the distance, feature a large outdoor lounge and dining area with a barbecue. There is a stone terrace with a swimming pool, umbrellas, sunbeds and armchairs, and a towering tree which provides shade over the picnic-style dining table and benches. The tree is illuminated at night to create an enchanting environment for outdoor entertaining. The yard has a lawn, an area for bocce ball and ping pong, towering fig trees, and a vegetable and herb garden, which guests are welcome to use during their stay. There is also a raised canvas tent furnished with two futon beds, rugs and lighting—this is an ideal space for reading, yoga or a children’s playhouse.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor: The bright, open living area has an L-shaped sofa, fireplace, iPod hookup, large wood dining table for 8, and French doors to the outdoor area. The well-equipped kitchen features a stove, oven, dishwasher and American coffee maker. There is also a prep counter with stool seating for two. There are two bedrooms on this floor. The first bedroom is a master with a king-size bed (70 in.), sitting area and an ensuite marble-and-glass bathroom with a walk-in shower, double sinks, toilet, hairdryer and views of the mountains and vineyards. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed (63 in.). There is a separate bathroom with a claw-footed bathtub and combined shower, as well as a sink, toilet and hairdryer.
Loft Level: A staircase leads up to the loft, where there are two single beds (35 in.). This room can serve as additional accommodations or as a children’s playroom.
Ground Floor: The media room features a sofa, daybed, TV and DVD player. There is also a bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer and a dry-heat sauna.
First Floor: The small living room is furnished with a loveseat, sofa and dining table for four. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, oven, dishwasher and American coffee maker. There is one bedroom with a queen-size bed (63 in).
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Babysitting: Upon request in advance
- Car/Limousine Service: Upon request in advance
- Chef Service: Upon request in advance
- Housekeeping: Upon request in advance
- Private Wine Tastings: Upon request in advance
- Spa Treatments: Upon request in advance
- Tours and Excursions: Upon request in advance
- Fireplaces are all decorative.
- A mandatory Government Tax (11%) will be charged on all rentals – added to the rental amount after booking, and due with the balance payment.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- Ipod dock
- Ping Pong Table
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property a security deposit will be authorized on a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to cover any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 7500 USD
- Final Cleaning Fee - paid at the time of booking: 499.50 USD
- A mandatory Government Tax (14%) will be charged on all rentals – paid at the time of booking.
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement