View all photos
- About The Experience
Marvelous views of the Mediterranean Sea and the isle of Isola Bella await guests at this two-bedroom apartment close to Taormina. Well-suited for two couples or a couple with children, this bright, streamlined unit is located on the ground floor of a lovely hillside complex with a shared pool and close proximity to the town center.
- Location Description
The apartment complex is located close to Taormina, a hillside town about 200 meters above sea level, in the northeastern part of Sicily. The property offers stunning views of the Mediterranean and overlooks Isola Bella, a rocky island that is abundant with vegetation. The town center of Taormina is approximately 2 kilometers away—because the road to Taormina is uphill and shared with traffic, the town is best reached by car. Taormina features many shops that sell local Sicilian wares, including jewelry, crafts, clothes and other souvenirs, and the town has plenty of markets and restaurants. The main attractions include the Greek Theater and the Medieval Quarter. Every summer, from June to August, the Greek Theater hosts the Taormina Arte Festival, which offers plays, concerts and film screenings. The sought-after beaches of Mazzarò and Capo Sant'Andrea are within easy reach via cable car in the town center (Strada Statale). For scenic day trips, visit the Alcantara canyons, majestic Mount Etna, the Cyclops Riviera, Catania and Syracuse. A car is necessary.
Syracuse: 120 km/ 174.6 mi
Catania: 70 km/ 43.5 mi
Taormina town center: 2 km/ 1.2 mi
Capo Sant'Andrea Beach: Accessible via cable car in town center
Mazzarò Beach: Accessible via cable car in town center
- Exterior Description
The complex is nestled on a hillside and offers shared grounds that have lawns, trees and stunning views overlooking the Mediterranean and the island of Isola Bella. The shared swimming area features a large pool (18 x 5 m, 1.2 m depth, open April - October), sunbeds and armchairs. There is also a barbecue. This apartment has a private terrace with views of Isola Bella and the sea, and it is furnished with a sofa and dining table. Parking is available onsite.
- Interior Description
Ground Floor (raised ground floor, no elevator, several steps required):
The open living area features a sofa, ottoman, TV, DVD player, dining table for four, and a kitchenette with a stove, oven and dishwasher. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and one with two single beds (90 cm each, may be combined to form a double upon request in advance). A separate bathroom features a chromotherapy shower, sink and toilet.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request in advance, 10 Euros per hour, 2-hour minimum
- This apartment is located in a complex with other available units listed on our site. Please see listings for Casa Isola 1, Casa Isola 3 and Casa Isola 4.
- All apartments in this complex require the use of stairs and are not suitable for those with mobility issues.
- An extra bed, available upon request in advance, is included in the rental price.
- The single beds may be combined to form a double upon request in advance.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Window Screens - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service - Not Available
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 30 EUR
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: between 8 am and 10 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: