Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Enjoy the beautiful views of the Gulf of Naples from a charming apartment near Sorrento. As part of a large villa, this apartment is one of four and boasts a private terrace overlooking the sea and the island of Capri. With four bedrooms, a large family or group of friends will enjoy the apartment’s own private area within the villa’s garden and the shared swimming pool. The beach, the village of Sant’Agata, and the town of Sorrento are all close by and ready for you to explore!
- Location Description
The apartment, part of a larger, beautiful villa, is located two kilometers from the center of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a small town perched on a hill with impressive views over the coast and sea. Today it is best known for its church of the same name, the monastery of Deserto, and its archaeological ruins dating back to Etruscan times. There are also markets, shops, restaurants, and scenic walking paths away from the main roads. The nearest beach, Marina del Cantone, is in Nerano, where there are also more restaurants. Sorrento is a short drive away and is great for a day trip. The city has a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries throughout the year. Be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo to browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley.
Naples (Airport): 55 km/34 mi
Sorrento (Train Station): 10 km/6 mi
Marina del Cantone (Nerano) Nearest Beach: 3 km/2 mi
Sant'Agata: 2 km/1
Termini (small grocer): 1 km/.62 mi
Bus stop (SITA): 1 km/.62 mil
- Exterior Description
This villa consists of four apartments, each of which has its own entrance the private garden area. The apartments share the swimming pool (5.5m x 12m, open early May until late September), which offers panoramic views of the Gulf of Naples, and a large, well-tended garden, full of flowers and Mediterranean plants, with several tables and chairs for dining al fresco. This apartment has a large, private furnished terrace with lovely views of the Sorrento Coast. There is private parking for 2 cars.
- Interior Description
(125 m2/1,345 ft2)
First Floor: The apartment’s living room is furnished with a sofa and a TV and has a dining area and access to the panoramic terrace, which is furnished for al fresco dining. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, microwave, Italian coffee maker (moka), and tea kettle. The first bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower. Three more bedrooms have queen size beds (160 cm). There are two additional bathrooms, both with a shower.
- Features Description
- This property is on the same estate as
They can be rented together to accommodate more people.
- Housekeeping is provided for 3 hours per day, 3 days per week at a mandatory cost of 60 euros per week.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Washing Machine
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Provided - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping - Weekly Fee (Mandatory): 60 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time