Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This apartment is located near Sorrento and has direct access to a rocky beach. The apartment’s beautiful, vine covered veranda overlooks the sea and features multiple furnished areas for lounging and dining al fresco. A footpath from the beach below leads to the seaside village of Marina della Lobra or for an exceptional daytrip, take the bus to nearby Sorrento or Positano.
- Location Description
This apartment is located just one kilometer away from the center of Massa Lubrense, which has many restaurants, bars, shops, and one of the best pastry shops in the area! There are also excellent pizzerias, mini-markets, and a discotheque. A short drive away, there’s the lovely seaside town of Sorrento, which is famous for its limoncello (an alcoholic aperitif) and inlaid wood – you can visit one of the workshops still in operation today to see this centuries-old craft in action. Visit Sorrento’s 10th century Basilica di San Antonio, which was built to honor the patron saint of navigators and still attracts sailors’ offerings to this day. The 11th century Cathedral houses frescoes and a bell tower with a ceramic clock. The "Sorrento Summer of Music" is also held at the cloisters from July to September, and features international musicians performing alongside emerging talents.
Nearby Attractions: Positano is nearby. The town’s famous Spiaggia Grande has been described as one of the most beautiful beaches along the coast. You can also wander in to the many colorful boutiques or quaint cafés. If time permits, hire one of the town’s “sea taxis”; small boats which transport visitors to secluded bays only accessible by boat. Bus stops can take you up and down other beautiful towns along the coast, including Amalfi. Amalfi is a town that dates back to the 6th century and was once an important trading center with historical and medieval architecture throughout the town. The main sites include the Duomo, in Amalfi's center, the cathedral of Sant' Andrea, which dates back to the 11th century, and the Cloister of Paradise. There is also a museum dedicated to the works of Morelli and a museum where you can view artifacts of Amalfi's long and interesting history. During the summer months, there are daily ferries leaving from Positano to Capri, Sorrento, and Naples.
Naples Airport: 60 km/37 mi
Naples: 60 km/37 mi
Amalfi: 20 km/12 mi
Positano: 10 km/6 mi
Sorrento: 4 km/2.5 mi
Train Station (Sorrento): 4 km/2.5 mi
Horseback Riding: 4 km/2.5 mi
Massa Lubrense: 1 km/0.62 mi
Grocery (Massa Lubrense): 1 km/0.62 mi
Marina della Lobra: 1 km/0.62 mi
Tennis Courts: 1 km/0.62 mi
Bus Stop (SITA): 0.5 km/0.31 mi
Beach (Rocky): 20 m/65 ft
- Exterior Description
This apartment, with its own independent entrance and private outdoor area, is on the same property as Villa Flora, which may be rented to accommodate larger groups traveling together. The apartment has a beautiful, vine covered veranda, private pool (10 m x 4 m), and an area furnished with sun loungers as well as a changing room with a shower. The property has direct access to the sea and a rocky beach. From the beach, a footpath of about 1 km leads to Marina della Lobra, a small seaside village with a bar and food shop. There is private parking on the property for two cars.
- Interior Description
(150 m2/1,614 ft2)
Raised Ground Floor (staircase of 20 steps): This apartment is accessed by a staircase of 20 steps and has a veranda overlooking the sea and furnished for al fresco dining. It features two living room/seating areas, one with a fireplace and equipped with Satellite TV, as well as a dining area with a table for six. The apartment’s kitchen is equipped with an oven, American coffee maker, a toaster, a microwave, and has access to the terrace. The first double bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower. The second bedroom features a set of twin beds (90 cm) and the third bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm). A second bathroom has a shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Extra bed and bath linens (or, a change in linens): 13 Euros per person
- This apartment, with its own independent entrance and private outdoor area, is on the same property as Villa Flora, which may be rented to accommodate larger groups traveling together.
- Housekeeping is provided 3 days per week, 3 hours per day at a mandatory cost of 150 euros per week.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- TV - Local Channels Only
- American Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Pets Considered
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Provided - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 350 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Heating - Daily Charge: 30 EUR
- Air conditioning: According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 200 EUR
- Housekeeping - Weekly Fee (Mandatory): 150 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time