Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Enjoy the beautiful views of the Gulf of Naples from a charming apartment near Sorrento. As part of a large villa, this apartment is one of four and boasts a private terrace. With four bedrooms, a large family or group of friends will enjoy the apartment’s own private area within the villa’s garden and the shared swimming pool. The beach, the village of Sant’Agata, and the town of Sorrento are all close by and ready for you to explore!
- Location Description
The apartment, part of a larger, beautiful villa, is located two kilometers from the center of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a small town perched on a hill with impressive views over the coast and sea. Today it is best known for its church of the same name, the monastery of Deserto, and its archaeological ruins dating back to Etruscan times. There are also markets, shops, restaurants, and scenic walking paths away from the main roads. The nearest beach, Marina del Cantone, is in Nerano, where there are also more restaurants. Sorrento is a short drive away and is great for a day trip. The city has a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries throughout the year. Be sure to stop by Via S. Cesareo to browse craft stores, sweet shops, and clothing boutiques. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley.
Naples (Airport): 55 km/34 mi
Sorrento (Train Station): 10 km/6 mi
Marina del Cantone (Nerano) Nearest Beach: 3 km/2 mi
Sant'Agata: 2 km/1
Termini (small grocer): 1 km/.62 mi
Bus stop (SITA): 1 km/.62 mil
- Exterior Description
This villa consists of four apartments, each of which has its own entrance the private garden area. The apartments share the swimming pool (5.5m x 12m, open early May until late September), which offers panoramic views of the Gulf of Naples, and a large, well-tended garden, full of flowers and Mediterranean plants, with several tables and chairs for dining al fresco. This apartment has a large, private furnished terrace with lovely views of the Sorrento Coast. There is private parking for 2 cars.
- Interior Description
The apartment is accessed via the private garden.
Ground Floor: There is a large living room with access to the outdoor area furnished with table, deck chair and barbecue. There is a fully equipped kitchen. There are 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with shower. There is also a guest bathroom with toilet and washing machine.
- Features Description
- This property is on the same estate as
They can be rented together to accommodate more people.
- One bedroom does not have a window.
- Housekeeping is provided two days per week, three hours per day.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Area - Shared
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Shared
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Washing Machine
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 400 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping - Weekly Fee (Mandatory): 60 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like:
Based on 1 Reviews
Peace and Quiet
Wonderful. A perfect place for us.
It was charming, cute and comfortable. And the view of the sunset over the water was amazing.
Some of the rooms felt a bit damp.
Everything! Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Sorrento, Paestum, Herculaneum, Pompeii. The views were exquisite. and we enjoyed boating over to Capri for the day. The food was great especially the butcher shop in the grocery store in Massa Lubrense. The people were nice and the weather was perfect. We had 70-75 degrees and sunny most of the days.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Massa Lubrense but we highly recommend a car. The roads are narrow, no shoulders and treacherous. Much safer to drive.
Tips or Restaurants:
Restaurants we enjoyed: Capricci on the wharf Capri; Ristorante Baia Nerano, Massa Lubrensa--beautiful view excellent food. Da Mimi--Our best meal in the Amalfi coast. In St. Agata we ate at Gocchi di Capri at the marina. Do not eat at Il Cantuccio at the marina. Expensive and food not good. Brava Sorrento on the wharf in Sorrento was great.We also ate at a nice restaurant in Naples on the water called La Scialupe.
Check In Out:
Eva was a doll. She was there for us and the check-in and check-out were easy.