View all photos
- About The Experience
The Chianti region brings to mind rolling hills covered in vines and olive trees, winding roads and panoramic views. This large villa for 18 has a large main villa, adjacent dining house, pool, and a spa. The property is within a large property that specializes in wine making. This is a perfect destination for those who love beautiful views, charming towns, fine wine and food, and relaxation.
- Location Description
This villa is located six kilometers from the town of Castelnuovo Berardenga which sits on the Via Chiantigiana, the rural route stretching the entire boundary of the Chianti region. Located within the southern area of the Chianti Classico, the town and surrounding municipalities boast beautiful churches, such as the Church of the Madonna del Patrocinio, and historical villas like Villa Chigi Saracini. The vibrant city of Siena is just 25 kilometers away. A picturesque city that is a well preserved example of the Tuscan Middle Ages, it features a treasure trove of gothic palaces, churches, and museums. It is well known for its exiting bi-annual bareback horse races, the Palio, held on July 2 and August 16. Take a day trip to Arezzo, the setting for Roberto Benigni's Life is Beautiful, a city characterized by an array of architectural styles, from Etruscan ruins to the Roman amphitheatre and the Medici Fortress. The first weekend of each month features a popular antique fair, while annually the town hosts a festival called Joust of the Saracens, where all of the citizens dress in medieval attire to watch knights charge at a target (representing the Saracen king). Arezzo also has a train station, convenient for accessing other cities in Tuscany.
Florence: 80 km/50 mi
Perugia: 80 km/50 mi
Poggibonsi: 54 km/34 mi
Arezzo: 50 km/31 mi
Siena: 25 km/16 mi
Castelnuovo Berardenga: 6 km/4 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa is located on a large property dedicated to the production of wine. The property’s main farmhouse (not for rent) sits within 1,100 hecatres (2,718 acres) of land, with 60 of those hectares (148 acres) for the vineyards. Private to the guests of the main villa is approximately 2.5 acres of land. A private swimming pool (5m x 12m, 1.2-2.5m deep, open May 15 – October 15) is surrounded by a terrace furnished with sun loungers. The main villa consists of two adjacent buildings plus a small building with spa facilities, located 100 meters (328 feet) from the main villa. The spa features a heated Jacuzzi for two, a sauna, and a sensory shower, as well as a bathroom. There is ample parking within the grounds.
- Interior Description
(500 m2/5382 ft2)
Main House (sleeps 14): This villa has been made with authentic Tuscan materials for a rural look and feel, accentuated by Florentine terracotta floors and exposed-beam ceilings.
Ground Floor: This villa has two entrances: one opening to the living room, the other to the kitchen. The villa’s professional kitchen features stainless steel appliances and is fully equipped with an oven, two refrigerators, four stoves, American coffee maker, electric tea kettle, toaster, juicer, and all the dishes, pots, and pans necessary for a large group. There are three double bedrooms, two with queen size beds (160 cm), and one with a king size bed (180cm). Each bedroom has a small fridge and satellite TV, as well as an en suite bathroom with both a tub and shower. Laundry facilities include a washing machine, clothes dryer, and iron & board.
First Floor: On this floor is the library/lounge with a TV. There are four double bedrooms, three with queen size beds (160 cm), and one with a king size bed (180 cm). Each bedroom has a small fridge and satellite TV, as well as an en suite bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
Second House (one floor – sleeps 4): Just adjacent to and facing the main house is a second brick building. It has been organized as the villa’s large dining area. It is furnished with multiple tables and chairs and has a front terrace furnished with sofas. It features a Satellite TV as well as two double bedrooms, one with a queen size bed (160 cm) and the second with a king size bed (180 cm). Each bedroom comes with a small fridge and satellite TV, and has an en suite bathroom with both a tub and shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Cooking Classes: Upon request
- Painting Lessons: Upon request
- Yoga Lessons: Upon request
- Children’s Activitiest: Cooking classes, baby sitting, painting, games: Upon Request
- Spa: Facial and Body Treatments - by appointment
- Wine Tasting: Upon request
- Housekeeping is provided for two hours per day (except Sunday).
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Per Person): 20 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Minimum): 150 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Late Arrival Fee (Payable upon Arrival): 50 EUR
- Housekeeping available upon request at an extra charge
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: