View all photos
- About The Experience
Sunrise and sunsets overlooking the magnificent Bay of Naples make for an unforgettable vacation with friends or family on the Sorrentine Peninsula. This tri-level seafront villa offers incomparable views, a garden, Jacuzzi and alfresco dining complete with a wood-burning pizza oven. The nearest beach is only 200 m away, and local village shops are a short walk (1 km). The many idyllic towns along the Amalfi Coast are within reach by car or ferry.
- Location Description
The villa is located on the edge of the picturesque coastal village of Massa Lubrense. There is a local beach only 200 m away, and the closest shops, a bar and a restaurant, are about 1 kilometer away. The village has excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars and one of the best pastry shops in the area. Guests who wish to walk there may do so beside the coastal road. Sorrento, with its renowned limoncello and inlaid woodcrafts, is just 4 kilometers away. The town offers a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, cinemas, wine bars and great shops along Via S. Cesareo. Every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are many opportunities for daytrips to stunning locations along the Amalfi Coast, including Positano, Capri and Naples. Guests can catch the ferry to Capri and the Amalfi Coast from the port of Marina Della Lobra, located 400 meters from the villa. Rental car recommended (minivans and buses are not recommended).
Naples Capodichino Airport: 60 km/37 mi
Positano: 15 km/9 mi
Capri: 11 km/7 mi
Sorrento: 4 km/ 2.5 mi
Massa Lubrense: 1 km/0.62 mi
Beach: 200 m/656 ft
- Exterior Description
There is a private garden (200 m2), Jacuzzi (open mid-May through September) and a sunbathing area with sun loungers. There are many terraces with outdoor furniture such as couches and armchairs as well as a foosball table, a barbecue and wood-burning pizza oven. Guests have use of a private cabana at the local beach (200 m from villa), which has a shower and toilet. Sunbeds and umbrellas can be rented at the beach. The villa has a private garage with one parking space as well as a second space outside the villa.
- Interior Description
The villa is air conditioned for 12 hours daily and there is a washing machine.
Second Floor (Entrance level; About 3 steps to entrance): There is a spacious lounge area with several sofas, a dining table for 8, a fireplace and a terrace with ocean views and a small kitchenette with a table. There is also an ocean-view bedroom with a king-size bed (180 cm) and ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and hairdryer. A staircase and a private elevator lead to the two lower floors.
First Floor: There are three ocean-view bedrooms, each with a king-size bed (180 cm) and access to the terrace with patio furniture. The first bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, sink, toilet and hairdryer. The second and third bedrooms each have an ensuite bathroom with a shower, sink, toilet and hairdryer. Upon request, it is possible to add an extra bed in two of the bedrooms.
Ground Floor: There is a large, open living-dining area with two sofas, two armchairs, a fireplace, LCD Satellite TV and an adjacent dining area with a table for 4 - 8, a kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, mixer and coffee maker, plus a table for 4. There is also a guest bathroom with a toilet as well as direct access to the main terrace, garden and Jacuzzi.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Service: Upon request
- Pizza Party: Upon request
- Extra Housekeeping: Upon request
- Laundry and Ironing: Upon request
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- Porter Service: Upon request
- Extra Bed: Upon request
- Boat Rental: Upon request
- Massage: Upon request
- Air conditioning is provided for 12 hours per day.
- A bathroom kit is provided.
- The Jacuzzi is open mid-May through September. Please check to see if it can be opened during other time periods.
- WiFi service is included, but in this area, the internet connection is unreliable and the villa owners cannot accept responsibility for lack of internet services. It is strongly suggested that those who need to access their emails bring their own portable device.
- Due to the fact that many properties in this area can be accessed only by unpaved roads and driveways, it is advised that guests confirm that the property can accommodate a sports or low-slung car before renting one. It is suggested that guests avoid use of minivans and buses.
- Housekeeping is included for 3 hours per day. Towels are changed as needed. Additional Housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Elevator (in Building)
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Concierge Service Available - Extra Cost
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable by cash, traveler's checks, or credit card. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 1000 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory, Payable on Arrival): 300 EUR
- Pool Heating (Upon Request) - Weekly Charge: 500 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like:
Best vacation I ever had.
Everything. See above. Particularly the outdoor eating terrace for meals--beautiful sunsets, too, from there. Also you can walk down a hill to swim - bit of a hike back up but it's good exercise. Also could walk to a nearby marina to rent boats.
The sea. Easy to go out on a boat.
Also easy access to Pompeii, which is a must-see.
Nearby Events or Locales:
Massa Lubrense. Yes, it's within walking distance.
Tips or Restaurants:
In summer only need shorts and bathing suits.
As for restaurants, get advice from Carmine, the property manager. He's AMAZING and knows everything. Also a great chef and will prepare meals at the villa.
VERY difficult to find this villa alone the first time. Don't try. Let Carmine show the way.
Check In Out:
Easy and comfortable.