View all photos
- About The Experience
This centrally located apartment in Barcelona has it all for couples or a family. Fully equipped for the most comfortable of experiences, this artsy, three bedroom apartment is right next to Plaza Catalunya. This means being in walking distance of Las Ramblas, Passeig de Gracia, and the city’s public transportation hub. Hop the metro to visit the Gothic district or wander the pedestrian only promenades while admiring Barcelona’s eclectic architecture.
- Location Description
Plaza Catalunya (Plaça de Catalunya), the oval shaped central square of Barcelona, is just outside this apartment building. The plaza’s impressive buildings loom over what was once a rural area outside the city walls of Barcelona, now located between the old city and the Eixample district. Bustling with life, the plaza is a popular hangout for locals and tourists who can be seen admiring the fountains and multiple sculptures, or listening to live music. Stroll across the plaza to El Corte Ingles, a large, famous department store and head up to the ninth floor to score some excellent views of the square! Las Ramblas, the city’s pedestrian-only promenade, and Passeig de Gracia, where the best modernist architecture can be viewed, both begin in Plaça de Catalunya. The square is a hub of public transportation with a main subway junction where three metro lines and a city railway line meet. The tourist buses and an airport express bus can be caught here as well.
Nearby Attractions: Barcelona is a mecca of art, architecture, ports, beaches, and restaurants. Ca l’Isidre (reservations required!), offers fresh and traditional Catalan cooking. For a meal of tapas, visit Cal Pep, located near Santa Maria del Mar, Barcelona’s Gothic church. The Bus Turistic (Hop-on/Hop-off tour) offers two lines that stop at over 44 sites within the city. The works of Gaudi, including Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, and Casa Batlló, are not to be missed. Seek out the loop of Carrer dels Escudellers, named for the early potters, and which has an assortment of restaurants, shops and a flea market on Saturdays.
Passeig de Gracia: Walking Distance
Las Ramblas: Walking Distance
Catalunya (metro): Walking Distance
Plaza Catalunya: Walking Distance
- Exterior Description
This apartment is well located in a building at Barcelona’s bustling city center, Plaza Catalunya. It has two, small, private balconies, with standing room only.
- Interior Description
(95 m2/ 1,023 ft2)
Second Floor (elevator): A recently updated apartment, this apartment has decorative hardwood floors throughout. The combined living and dining room has a sofa (which is a sofa bed (160 cm) for two), table, and the dining table, all in gray and tan tones. The kitchenette looks onto the living room and is well-equipped with an oven, microwave, electric tea kettle, toaster, American coffee maker, dishwasher, and the apartment has a washing machine and clothes dryer. From the living area is access to the apartment’s small balcony (standing room only), which overlooks the bustling street below leading to Plaza Catalunya. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, both with showers. The first bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and doors to a small, standing-room-only balcony. The second and third bedroom each has a set of twin beds (90 cm).
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Housekeeping: Upon request
- Parking: Upon request for 25 Euros per night
- This apartment is on the same floor as Juliana, another apartment for rent.
- Housekeeping: A free housekeeping service is provided for stays over 7 nights.
- Bookings where all members of the group are under 30 years old will not be accepted.
- The balconies (off of the living room and the master bedroom) are standing room only.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 300 EUR
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 110 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 9:00 pm and midnight) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (after midnight) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Departure Time: 11:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time