Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This eclectic and beautiful 250 year old stone villa is well
positioned for exploring nearby
Cortona and Eastern Tuscany and Umbria. It is spacious and
well-furnished inside, while
the outside has a private swimming pool and 15 acres of land a
nd olive groves
Interesting day trips include Corton, Arezzo, Lake Trasim
eno and Perugia.
- Location Description
The property is five kilometers away from Cortona, an ancient Etruscan hilltop town that is full of art, history, and culture. Tour frescoed churches from the 13th century; explore the original city walls, and then visit an art exhibit in the 16th century fortress. You are also sure to find restaurants featuring delicious Tuscan dishes and ancient tombs dating back to the second century BC. There are plenty of shops selling antiques, crafts, wines, and olive oils, as well as a bank, post office, and pharmacy. Excellent day trip destinations from the property are to Lake Trasimeno, Arezzo, Perugia, and Siena.
Rome: 190 km/118 mi
Florence (airport): 110 km/68 mi
Siena: 60 km/37 mi
Perugia (airport): 50 km/31 mi
Cortona: 5 km/3.1 mi
Nearest Restaurant: 4 km/2.5 mi
Shops: 3 km/1.8 mi
- Exterior Description
This traditional farmhouse is 250 years old and has been carefully restored. It sits on 15
acres of idyllic woodland with streams meandering throughout, and olive groves. Hikers
and nature seekers will love this location! Outdoors, guests will find a private swimming
pool (12m x 6m) sitting within a panoramic terrace behind the house. A bocce ball court is located above the lawn area and there are many furnished areas, in both the sun and shade, for relaxing or dining al fresco. Access to the house from the main road is a 2 kilometers paved and gravel drive and there is plenty of parking.
- Interior Description
(150 m2/1,614 ft2)
First Floor: This villa has a spacious kitchen with a dishwasher, toaster, oven, American coffee maker, and espresso machine. There is a table within the kitchen as well as a separate dining room with a table and chairs. Two bedrooms are on the first floor. The first is a double room with a set of twin beds (90 cm) with French doors leading to a private outdoor sitting area. The second bedroom has a set of twin beds (90 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower and doors to the outside with a sitting area. There is a separate bathroom has a bathtub. A utility room has a washing machine and clothes dryer as well as a toilet.
Second Floor: The villa’s charming living room with a fireplace is on the second floor. It is furnished with sofas and chairs and has access to a balcony. There are two more bedrooms. The first is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower. The second is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm). There is a separate bathroom with a shower.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Local Tour Guide: Upon request
- Italian Cook: Upon request
- High Chair: Upon request
- Access to the house from the main road is a 2 kilometers paved and gravel drive.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to Consumption
- Final Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 200 EUR
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
- Heating (in Italy): Allowed by law from November 1 - April 1; some exceptions for extreme weather
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: