Click image for all photos
- Location Description
The villa is located within walking distance of the small, fashionable mountainside village of Moltrasio, which has lush gardens, a small private beach (with entrance fee), as well as shops, a bank, a post office and a church. The village center and ferry stop are an 8-10 minute walk downhill along a sidewalk or a road shared with cars. You are also only about 4 kilometers away from the resort town of Cernobbio, home of Hotel Villa d’Este in Cernobbio, a renowned Renaissance residence that was converted into a luxury hotel in the 1800s. One of the best views of the lake is Piazza Cavour, on the banks of the lake in the 2000-year-old town of Como. There is an abundance of cafes, pubs, restaurants and nightlife, shops, and several other attractions to suit any appetite. Como offers frequent ferry service to the central lake areas as well as connections to Milan. A car is necessary.
Nearby Attractions: A very popular local restaurant is a 1 minute walk away from the house – Trattoria Del Fagiano - and a small convenience store is located next door to the restaurant. A pharmacy is located five minutes away from the villa. By renting this villa, guests receive free access to the Lido di Menaggio which has swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar/discotheque, a kids club, boat rentals, a sandy beach, kite surfing, and various other activities.
Como: 10 km/6 mi
Cernobbio: 4 km/2.5 mi
Moltrasio: 8-10 min walk
- Exterior Description
The villa features a large outdoor seating area, with comfortable sofas and an outdoor fireplace. This area overlooks the pool / Jacuzzi. The private swimming pool (17 meters long) overlooks the lake. The pool house offers a full barbecue area along with a refrigerator. There is also a full bathroom and outdoor shower. There are pool loungers near the pool house, which is the perfect place for sun seekers. The garden surrounding the pool area has been recently replanted with hydrangeas, pomegranate trees, wild roses, and rows of Jasmine plants. A covered double parking bay and private parking space are available for guests.
- Interior Description
(280 m2/3,013 ft2)
Ground Floor: The master suite has a king size bed (180 cm), a satellite TV, a sitting room, and an en suite bathroom with a shower. It has doors to a garden terrace. A second bedroom has a set of twin beds (can be combined upon prior request) and an en suite bathroom with a shower. This bedroom also has doors to the garden. A full kitchen is on this floor as well, making it ideal for a family.
First Floor: This floor has a large living room with high ceilings and access to the villa’s wrap-around balcony. An adjoining sitting room features the Satellite television, a large sofa, and an indoor fireplace. There is an open dining area with a table for ten, surrounded by glass walls with stunning lake and mountain views. The kitchen is well equipped with an oven, microwave, American coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, and electric tea kettle. From the first floor, guests can access the outdoor sitting and dining terrace with a barbecue. There is one double bedroom with a king size bed (180 cm), an en suite bathroom with a shower, and doors leading to a large terrace with a wall of jasmine flowers.
Second Floor: This floor has two more bedrooms, similar to the ground floor, and also appropriate for a family. One is a master bedroom with a king size bed (180 cm), boasting uninterrupted views of the lake. The room has a small work area with a hard wood desk, an en suite toilet room, and is equipped with a 42 inch TV with a satellite connection. The second bedroom on this floor has two single beds, which can be converted into double beds, as well as a walk in closet. This bedroom also has an en-suite toilet room. Both bedrooms have their own toilet rooms but share a large shower area. A pocket terrace offers spectacular views of the lake.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Cook Services: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen: 20 Euros per week
- Highchair: 15 Euros per week
- The bedrooms on the second floor each have ensuite toilet rooms, but share a large shower room.
- The bedroom configurations on the Ground and Second floors would be ideal for families, since there is a large master bedroom and a smaller twin-bedded room.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- American Coffee Maker
- Electric Tea Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- No security deposit is required. However, the client will be liable for the cleaning fee, utilities, and any extra charges incurred during the stay, or accidental damages to the property.
- Internet Access - Weekly Charge: 35 EUR
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Cook Services (If Available): must be arranged at least 2 months prior to arrival
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: