Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
Within the private domain of the Sperone Golf Course, this beautiful villa is within walking distance of a private beach. Ideal for families, this four bedroom home is well equipped indoors and out, with a private pool and sun decks overlooking the sea. The beautiful town of Bonifacio is just a few minutes away and offers unique hiking trails and an exciting marina.
- Location Description
This beautiful villa is uniquely positioned within the the Sperone Golf Course. With 18 holes, this golf course is considered one of the world’s most beautiful sites for golfing due to its unique placement between the turquoise water, the Corsican Maquis, and the green of the fairways. Walking distance from this villa are two tennis courts and a private, white sandy beach called Ciappili. Five kilometers away is the fortress town of Bonifacio. Popular for its medieval houses which sit perched at the edge of a limestone cliff, Bonifacio has a beautiful old town, ideal for walking. It also has a busy marina lined with bars, restaurants, and hotels. Due to its location near some of Corsica’s most beautiful beaches as well as the mountains, this town is the perfect starting point for experiencing water sports or hiking. Hike and discover the medieval citadel or the historical sites of Bastion de l’Etendard and Escalier du Roi Aragon. By boat, you can explore the archipelago of the Lavezzi Islands, the marine caves along the coast and the archipelago of La Maddalena in Sardinia (Italy).
Nearby Attractions: The Gulf of Bonifacio is a great kite surfing spot - there are kite surfing and wind surfing world championships. The closest beach to the villa has excellent kite surfing teachers too. An excellent 45 minute hike: Trails of Campu Rumanilu & Pertusatu; Depart from the Chapel Saint-Roch, until you reach the lighthouse of Pertu-sato. Discover the beaches of the area: Piantarella; small and large Sperone ; as well as the secret inlets and bays accessible by boat or off of the hiking paths.
Figari Airport: 25 km/16 mi
Bonifacio: 5 km/3 mi
Sperone Golf Course: 500 meters/.31 mi
Ciappili private beach: 3 minute walk
Tennis Courts: 100 meters/328 ft
Sardinia (Italy): 45 minutes by ferry
- Exterior Description
This beautiful house is situated within the private domain of the Sperone Golf Course. There is 24/7 security and two tennis courts just about 100 meters from the house. Built on three levels, it offers great views of the sea and of the Lavezzi Islands. A private swimming pool with an electric cover is surrounded by a large sundeck, a summer kitchen, and teak furniture.
- Interior Description
(150 m2/1615 ft2)
Ground Floor: Entering into the house, there is a hallway with a guest bathroom with a shower and toilet. The main living room opens onto a large, furnished terrace, ideal for al fresco dining. There is also a dining table inside for eight people. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, Nespresso machine, and has a breakfast bar. There is a laundry room at the back of the kitchen. Off of the living room is a small room which serves as a TV room with a DVD player and Wii console, or an extra children’s room (two beds, on request for an extra cost).
First Floor: Upstairs is the master bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. This bedroom opens onto the top floor panoramic terrace.
Garden/Lower Level: Downstairs is the garden level, where there are three double bedrooms. The first bedroom has a standard double bed (140 cm; comfy for one, cozy for two) and the second bedroom has a king size bed (180 cm). These two bedrooms share a bathroom (opposite the bedrooms) with a shower, and both open onto the pool area. The third bedroom with a king size bed (180 cm) has its own ensuite bathroom with a bathtub and opens onto a terrace.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Two extra single beds (90 cm) for children in TV room: Upon request
- Additional housekeeping: 25 Euros per hour
- Babysitting: Upon request
- Cook Services: Upon request
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen and High Chair: Upon request
- A standard double bed of 140 cm is considered narrow for two people by American standards.
- Housekeeping is included for eight hours per week. The pool is also cleaned once a week.
- A minimum of two weeks is required in the high season.
Features and Amenities
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Tennis Court - Shared
- DVD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Local Calls Only
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- High Chair
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Cook Service Available - Extra Cost
- Housekeeping - Included
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Along with the final payment, a refundable security deposit is due. You will be requested to post a check to Rentvillas.com in the amount listed. The security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure from the property minus any damages to the property, or any charges incurred during your stay. The listed security deposit is: $6,250
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 30 EUR
- Arrival Fee (between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 60 EUR
- Arrivals (After 8:00pm): Not Accepted
- Please check the property description for any additional charges which may not be listed here.
- Departure Time: 10:00 am
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement