View all photos
- About The Experience
For two couples, this charming and romantic retreat on the Sorrento peninsula will be an unforgettable experience. Settled within a working farm and surrounded by lush vegetation, this private escape has a terraced garden and private swimming pool.
- Location Description
A charming house within the garden of a farm specializing in the production of olive oil and vegetables, this rental home is ideally located halfway between Sorrento and Positano. Going into the heart of Sorrento, you'll find yourself in a thriving seaside community filled with life, good food, and great shopping. Sorrento is famous for two things you can't miss: Limoncello (an alcoholic aperitif) and inlaid wood. Take the time to find and visit one of the workshops still in operation today-- you won't regret it! Other must-see sights include the 10th century Basilica di San Antonio. Saint Anthony is the patron of navigators, and sailors have made thousands of votive offerings at his tomb in the crypt. The 11th century Cathedral is also beautiful, housing some frescoes and a bell tower with a ceramic clock. The cloisters of Saint Francis are interesting because they have been "restored" many times over the centuries, resulting in an impressive display of architectural styles from late gothic to the renaissance. Every year from July to September, the Sorrento Summer of Music concerts are held at the cloisters.
Positano: 11 km/7 mi
Sorrento: 8 km/5 mi
Alimuri Beach: 5 km/3.1 mi
Sant’Agnello: 5 km/3.1 mi
Piano di Sorrento: 3 km/1.9 mi
- Exterior Description
Originally the annex to an old country villa situated nearby, this charming house is immersed in a lush, private garden overlooking Sorrento and the sea. Accessed by a 150
meter (492 ft) footpath, it is made even more private by the hedges and olive trees surrounding the property. The terraced garden is furnished for al fresco dining as well as with sofas for relaxing. There is a private swimming pool (6m x 3m, open April - October) and one private parking space.
- Interior Description
(60 m2/646 ft2)
Ground Floor: This petite and colorful house has an open living space with a sofa and TV which looks upon the dining area and the kitchenette with a dishwasher. A bathroom off of the living area has a shower. The living area also provides direct access to the furnished terrace and garden for al fresco dining. There are two double bedrooms, both with queen size beds (160 cm) and both with en suite bathrooms with showers. Both bedrooms have access to the garden as well.
- Features Description
- The house is accessed by a path of 150 meters (492 feet).
- Rental car is necessary.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Pool Towels
- Swimming Pool - Private
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 200 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Electricity (above 100 kw per week): According to consumption
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Quiz Our Customers
Ask questions directly to our customers who stayed at this property
Ask a Question
Like this property? You may like: