Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This large, family-friendly villa offers beautiful views over Lake Como and boasts an exceptional location just two kilometers from Bellagio. With a large garden, private swimming pool and whirlpool, and spacious terrace, this villa is made for enjoying the outdoors. From tree-lined promenades with quaint cafes to beautiful gardens and water sports, all that Bellagio has to offer is within easy reach.
- Location Description
This villa is located two kilometers from the town of Bellagio, with views over Lake Como and the mountains. Bellagio’s historic cobbled streets are home to charming restaurants, cafes (including the famous Bar San Remo) and quaint shops selling local crafts, goods and produce. Lakeside walkways and promenades are perfect for romantic strolls while a visit to the Promontory promises great views. The main sights are St. James Basilica, Villa Melzi and Villa Serbelloni, and there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy water sports. Day trips can include Lecco, Como, and Milan. Ferry service is located 30 meters away. The ferry travels to the other famous Golden Triangle resort towns of Varenna and Menaggio, as well as to Cadenabbia, which offers easy access to Villa Carlotta and Villa Balbianello.
Milano (airport): 80 km/50 mi
Como: 30 km/19 mi
Bellagio: 2 km/1.2 mi
- Exterior Description
This villa has a wide veranda furnished for “al fresco” dining with a stunning view of the mountains and Lake Como. Within the large, private garden overlooking Lake Como is a private swimming pool (9m x 4m, open May - September) and a large whirlpool bath. The swimming pool is surrounded by sun loungers. There is private parking for up to three cars.
- Interior Description
(350 m2/3767 ft2)
Ground Floor: Access to the villa’s living room is from the large veranda. Enter into thevilla through the large, sliding glass doors, and there is a well-furnished living room with high ceilings as well as a dining table for ten. The well-equipped kitchen has an oven, microwave, American coffee maker, dishwasher, and small breakfast bar. There is a double bedroom with a queen size bed (160 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower. A second bedroom has a set of twin beds (90 cm) with an en suite bathroom with a shower.
First Floor: There are two double bedrooms with queen size beds (160 cm) and one twin bedroom (90 cm). In addition, there are two bathrooms on this floor, both with showers, and a large panoramic terrace with views of Lake Como.
Basement: A laundry room has a washing machine and an additional bathroom with a shower.
- Features Description
- Housekeeping is included 1 day a week, for 3 hours
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub - Outside
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - Local Channels Only
- American Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 800 EUR
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: