Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This beautiful villa, nestled into the terraced hillside near Positano, could be the peaceful retreat your family is seeking! With a private garden and swimming pool, and bright, well-equipped interiors, you will feel at home as you gaze out at the sea from the furnished terrace. With a convenient bus stop nearby, enjoy exploring all that the Amalfi Coast has to offer.
- Location Description
Villa Veduta is located in a little bay about 3.5 kilometers from Positano. “Positano bites deep” John Steinbeck wrote, referring to the dream-like quality the town possesses. The charming pastel residences sit along narrow, winding roads on steep hillsides overlooking the Mediterranean. If time permits, hire one of the town’s “sea taxis”; small boats which transport visitors to secluded bays only accessible by boat. Wander in to the many colorful boutiques or quaint cafés. Be sure to try some of the town’s very popular Limoncello! The nearest beach is at Arienzo, just before Positano. Sorrento, Amalfi, and all the other towns on the Coast can be reached in less than one hour by car.
Please Note: While the Amalfi Coast is beautiful and charming, it is also steep, with many uphill and downhill stairs and walkways. In general, it is an area that is not kind to those of us with knee or mobility issues. This should be considered before booking a property in this area.
Naples Airport: 60 km/ 37.3miles
Naples: 55km/ 34 miles
Sorrento (train station): 20 km/12.4 mi
Positano: 3.5 km/ 2.18 miles
Nearest Beach (gravel): 2.5 km/ 1.55 miles
Bus Stop (SITA):50 meters/ 0.31 miles
- Exterior Description
Villa Veduta has a long, furnished terrace overlooking the sea with beautiful sea views. It has a private garden with a barbecue, ideal for al fresco dining, and a private swimming pool (4m x 8m, open from April - October). It also has three private parking spaces for medium cars (no large vans). Please note that from the parking level to the villa, there are 40 steps.
- Interior Description
(180 m2/1,938 ft2)
Ground Floor: The villa’s bright living room, characterized by cathedral style ceilings, has several doors opening to the terrace with sea views. It is furnished with a sofa, chairs, a TV, a stereo with a CD player, and a dining area with a table for six. The kitchen is well-equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, an America coffee maker, and a fireplace. There are two bathrooms, both with showers.
First Floor: On this floor are the bedrooms. The first bedroom has a set of narrow, single beds (80 cm; most comfortable for young people). There are two double bedrooms, both with queen size beds (160 cm). All of the bedrooms have access to the terrace with a view of the sea. There is one bathroom with whirlpool tub.
- Features Description
- The parking space can accommodate medium and large cars but no large vans.
- From the parking level to the villa, there are 40 steps.
- Housekeeping is included twice a week, for three hours. Bath linens are changed twice a week.
- The twin bedroom has a set of narrow, single beds (80 cm), which are most suitable for young people.
Features and Amenities
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Internet - Wireless
- Telephone - Incoming & Outgoing
- American Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Fireplace - Indoor
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 500 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Arrival Fee (between 7:30 pm and 11:30 pm) Payable upon Arrival: 50 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 200 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time