Click image for all photos
- About The Experience
This villa is located in the upper part of one of Sicily’s favorite travel destinations: Taormina. The villa, which is comprised of two apartments, is set in a high position which offers you incredible views while still being within walking distance of the town’s center as well as a cable car that can take you right down to the beach. This Sicilian accommodation has a private pool and terrace.
- Location Description
The property is located about 400 meters from the center of Taormina and is full of shops, restaurants, markets, and beaches. The Corso Umberto features many shops that are full with local items from Sicily that sell jewelry, crafts, clothes, and other souvenirs. The main attractions include the Greek Theater and the Medieval Quarter. Every summer from June to August, the Greek Theater hosts the Taormina Arte Festival where there are live plays, concerts, and film showings. For day trips, visit Piedmonte Etneo, Messina, or Catania.
Catania: 72 km/45 mi
Messina: 52 km/32 mi
Piedmonte Etneo: 22 km/14 mi
Mazzaro Beach: Accessible via cable car from town center
Taormina (Center): 400 m/1312 ft
- Exterior Description
This villa, which is comprised of two apartments, is set in a panoramic position with views of the coast and gulf. There are terraces on both the ground and first floor of the villa, one of which is furnished for outdoor dining. A private swimming pool is bordered by a sun deck with sun loungers. Parking is available within the property grounds.
- Interior Description
(360 m2) The property is comprised of three apartments.
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a couch, a dining area with a table and chairs, and a kitchen equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is also a toilet room.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, shower, and tub. The second bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and the third bedroom has two 90 cm single beds. The second bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower.
Ground Floor: There is a living room with a sofa bed (suitable for one), a dining area with a table and chairs, and a kitchen equipped with a cook-top, oven, and dishwasher. There is also a toilet room.
First Floor: A staircase leads up to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a sink, toilet, and shower. The second bedroom has two 90 single beds and the second bathroom has a sink, toilet, shower, and tub.
Ground Floor: There is a sitting-room with kitchenette and a single sofa-bed. There is one twin bedroom (with beds that can be joined together) and a bathroom with shower. There is also a terrace with table and chairs.
- Features Description
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
- Transfer Service: Upon request
- The pool is open from the end of March until the middle of October.
- There is a mandatory Housekeeping fee of 200 Euros per week. Linens are changed twice per week. Housekeeping is provided for 7 hours per day, 2 days per week.
Features and Amenities
- Near the Water
- Walk To Town
- Free Parking on Premises
- Independent Villa
- Outside Area - Private
- Outside Dining
- Swimming Pool - Private
- CD player
- TV - English Channels Available
- Iron and Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning - Whole House
- Heating - Whole House
- Portable Baby Crib/Play Pen - Upon Request
- Housekeeping Available - Extra Cost
Please note: Official Arrival Times:
- Upon arrival at the property you are required to pay to the property representative a security deposit payable in cash. The security deposit will be returned to you prior to your departure minus any extra charges or accidental damages to the property. The listed security deposit is: 800 EUR
- Heating: According to consumption
- Telephone (If Available): According to consumption
- Air conditioning - Weekly Charge: 350 EUR
- Weekly Cleaning Charge (Mandatory): 250 EUR
- Housekeeping - Weekly Fee (Mandatory): 200 EUR
- UPON ARRIVAL, RENTERS MUST PROVIDE A PHOTOCOPY OF EACH TRAVELER’S PASSPORT AND SIGN A FORM FOR THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES. IF ARRIVING AT DIFFERENT TIMES GUESTS HAVE 24 HOURS TO COMPLETE THIS PROCEDURE OR OWNERS WILL BE FINED BY THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
- Tourist Tax (Payable upon Arrival): 1-5 Euros per person per day
* These prices and conditions may change based on your arrival date and length of stay. For exact conditions, please click on the View Availability button, enter your dates, and then click on View Pricing and Conditions.
View General Rental Agreement
Questions? Please ask us!
Receive free advice from your own personal Travel Advisor.
Call us: 1-800-726-6702
Outside the US: +1-805-880-1228
Sat 8:00-11:00 Pacific Time
Like this property? You may like: